Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Would be interesting to be aware of Barrett "s motivation to tender his resignation mid last season and not wait until the official end of the season . A tactic to place himself in a better position to force the Penn "s hand more favorably his way in any settlement pay out or to improve his opportunity to seek alternative coaching employment or both ?. Must have been fully aware however how much disruption and instability from mid season that this action then would have caused or manifested for the playing group , the club in general and the club"s short term welfare . Combined with some of the other inconsistencies and also lack of accountability for his coaching practices , still hardly places him in an overall good light . Sure the blame game can be shared around a bit but continues to be very difficult to absolve Trent of his very pronounced self interest and distinct lack of general concern again for his playing group and club"s best interests during the whole episode .

Spot on Al. It was a gutless selfish cynical thing for Barrett to do trying to hedge his bets with absolutely zero respect for the club, players and fans. If he had done that to another club, my thoughts would be no different. His sitting on the fence attitude to the whole fiasco was a reflection of his sh^thouse coaching ability.

Agree we are all united for the same cause to support our beloved seaeagles as Bozo said in reference earlier .But we should not have to tip toe around each other carefully, say what we think when we think something needs to be said im sick of this politically correct **** ,i joined this forum because of what made it real WE SAY WHAT WE LIKE ,THATS A REAL FORUM.With respect to each other

Ahh nothing like an off season to get the kids fighting...please try and keep it civil (no one wants to go through threads deleting the rubbish... it is our off season as wel...)

I’ll try really really hard not to bring the religion thing in.......I promise.....well maybe not promise but hope!!

Everyone is arguing with Woodsie.

I have this picture of @Woodsie dressed in full kit... kilt, jacobite shirt, leather vest, braces, sporran and boots, wearily leaning on his Claymore with both hands, breathing heavily. In front of him lay the bodies of men and boys 1/2 his age as he looks up, there remains a longer line of similar (no offence I am not referring to anyone debating woodsie, jsut goes with my mental picture), fools ready to take him on.
With a wry smile he stands up ..and says...............................................

I went on League Unlimited yesterday for the first time in about 10 years. That was 20 minutes I wish I could get back. No level of intelligence was evident at all. I gained a little more respect for my fellow Silvertails after what I read over there...
It’s a jungle over there.

Would be interesting to be aware of Barrett "s motivation to tender his resignation mid last season and not wait until the official end of the season . A tactic to place himself in a better position to force the Penn "s hand more favorably his way in any settlement pay out or to improve his opportunity to seek alternative coaching employment or both ?. Must have been fully aware however how much disruption and instability from mid season that this action then would have caused or manifested for the playing group , the club in general and the club"s short term welfare . Combined with some of the other inconsistencies and also lack of accountability for his coaching practices , still hardly places him in an overall good light . Sure the blame game can be shared around a bit but continues to be very difficult to absolve Trent of his very pronounced self interest and distinct lack of general concern again for his playing group and club"s best interests during the whole episode .
Fantastic post.

It’s cause woodsie is acting like a dick. Trying to claim people are “insulting” him when really he’s doing his best impersonation of an obnoxious twit

C'mon you bleating wee Jessie .... surely somebody has wiped your nose for you by now .... it's been days .....

C'mon you bleating wee Jessie .... surely somebody has wiped your nose for you by now .... it's been days .....
The service round here is rubbish. You’d know! I don’t think anyone has changed your adult diaper for a few months....

The service round here is rubbish. You’d know! I don’t think anyone has changed your adult diaper for a few months....

That's better .... you're no longer bleating about the nasty man that called you names ... before you know it you will have finished primaty school and will be able to have a blue without bitching about it ....

Jeez @Woodsie, don't bring up the school system again, it's almost as bad as mentioning religion!

I was once asked to teach Mathematics for a week in Louisiana ....... on day 2, I was asked to take a Science class , I stood in front of 25 students who proceded to school me on divine design ....... since that day nothing surprises me about the people who run Education Departments ..... and I was too scared to go back for day 3.

PSS ..... I enjoyed the recent debates you refer to and can only add that my favourite book title is "All dogs have ADHD"

PSSS .... Did you notice that in paragraph one I was able to raise both Religion and the education sysyem at the same time ....

I was once asked to teach Mathematics for a week in Louisiana ....... on day 2, I was asked to take a Science class , I stood in front of 25 students who proceded to school me on divine design ....... since that day nothing surprises me about the people who run Education Departments ..... and I was too scared to go back for day 3.

PSS ..... I enjoyed the recent debates you refer to and can only add that my favourite book title is "All dogs have ADHD"

PSSS .... Did you notice that in paragraph one I was able to raise both Religion and the education sysyem at the same time ....
I remember having a Maths teacher on exchange from Canada in High school. The guy was stereotypically polite as a Canadian and one day asked a young female student (who was already halfway out the classroom without saying anything) if she needed to use the washroom. She replied "nah, I'm 'garn to the F*n dunny! what the Fs a washroom". I'm still amazed the guy lasted the full year.
Also, funnily enough, I was given an ADHD diagnosis at age 12 and told I would be better off on Ritalin. Fortunately(?) my parents response was, "no we just think he's a bit of a lazy, smart arsed dick". Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a cure for that (and yes I've tried numerous beatings).

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8