Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
So ... for the 99th but I am guessing not the last time .... the only facts we have is that barrett, 6 months after signing an extension triggered the 12 month notice clause in his contract stating the reason as the clubs failure to provide the resources (staff) that were promised .....

Every other assertion, opinion, belief, scheme, plot, plan, reason and accusation and abuse are simply products of fertile imaginations and sore bums ...... and yes ..... if you attribute your opinion as a fact to Barretts actions ... and then abuse him for it ..... you are a Punchie ....

.... and it amuses me that several people have suggested I stop giving my view ...... given that my view always follows a new assertion by the same people ....

Serious question Woodsie, in relation to the facts you refer to. How do you know what was in the resignation letter, have you seen it? How do you know what Penn did or didn’t promise to Barrett, were you privy to those conversations?

Where is everyone .... come on ... line up you pencil dicks ...

elderly-man-boxing-isolated-white-background-32669135.jpg
You look a lot older with your clothes off.

Serious question Woodsie, in relation to the facts you refer to. How do you know what was in the resignation letter, have you seen it? How do you know what Penn did or didn’t promise to Barrett, were you privy to those conversations?

Good point .... no I don't know other than Barrett cited his reason as the support staff not provided ..... some validity can be placed on this as we went an entire sason without a recruitment Officer a head of football and a salary cap manager amomgst others ...... but it is my lack of known facts that stops me from drawing absolute conclusions .... when people do and then use those conclusions to abuse someone .... I prefer to present alternate theories .....

..... like Barrett putting a 12 month notice clause in the contract ..... we have no idea which side wanted that .....there is just as good an argument to suggest that having just re-signing Barrett it was done at Manly's insistence ....

And again .... Barrett has stated that he has no problem with the training facilities and enjoys training at Narrabeen ......

And again again ... what changed from 2017 to 2018 was that Bozo was the head of Football and was doing the recruitment and salary cap in 2017 ..... that is not a hard thing for even slow learners to grasp ...... he left before the Pearce cock up and those three postions were vacant and are still vacant ... but carry on ... tell me again hoe there was no change from 2017 ....

How do you know that Bozo was looking after the salary cap in 2017 or is that an assumption?

Good point .... no I don't know other than Barrett cited his reason as the support staff not provided ..... some validity can be placed on this as we went an entire sason without a recruitment Officer a head of football and a salary cap manager amomgst others ...... but it is my lack of known facts that stops me from drawing absolute conclusions .... when people do and then use those conclusions to abuse someone .... I prefer to present alternate theories .....

..... like Barrett putting a 12 month notice clause in the contract ..... we have no idea which side wanted that .....

It’s irrelevant who requested the clause (assuming it’s not standard) because both parties agreed to it when they signed. What is interesting is the timing of when it was triggered by Trent.

How do you know that Bozo was looking after the salary cap in 2017 or is that an assumption?

An assumption ... but based on the fact that GreenTurd stated as evidence Bozo's communications as evidence in the salary cap witchhunt .... whether he was doing it all or just invovled ... I don't know ...

It’s irrelevant who requested the clause (assuming it’s not standard) because both parties agreed to it when they signed. What is interesting is the timing of when it was triggered by Trent.

Agree .... but some are citing it was included as an evil plot by Barrett ..... I just wish to rain on that parade ..... as to the timing ??? I guess by June when the staff hadn't materialised he said fukk it .... who knows ... I don't .... but again others are certain they do and again abuse Barrett based on those sketchy conclusions ..

However it happened and whoever the **** did what to whom and why they did it? I don't care so much, I am just glad he's gone. This is the first time in awhile I've felt better about our future.

giphy.gif

Two things are certain (1) we are both looking forward to 2019 with the old crew back ... and (2) ... you are living proof that early Australians once mated with wombats ...

..... like Barrett putting a 12 month notice clause in the contract ..... we have no idea which side wanted that .....there is just as good an argument to suggest that having just re-signing Barrett it was done at Manly's insistence ....

Your first 5 words would have summed it up buddy.@:cool:

Trent has the makings of a good coach(in the future) that is for sure, they way I see it is.
A: he wears his heart on his sleeve, you can obviously see the results of a win/loss on his face and in his demeanor.
B: he wasn't helped by the current administration, obviously having to do more than his experience could cover efficiently.
C: His inexperience showed when the going got tough and Clearly failed to deal with adversity , which unfortunately is part of our club.
D: although he did his (ill advised) best to improve the situation with lack of help when left holding the bag, he played a game of bluff(imho) with an experienced campaigner and lost.
Coaching MWSE has to be the most brutal of coaching gigs, and unfortunately Trent fell short i wish him the best and I hope he comes through this all good, but I for one am glad dessie is back.
Hopefully the administration and he come to a peaceful resolution soon.

You know the real issue here? @Woodsie has owned so many of you punchies on here at one time or another that now you simply can't resist trying to outdo him as a group.

The funny thing is...he's still schooling you all. :rofl::rofl:

Jokes, you dimwitted tools! Jokes!!! @:p

Why can't everyone just be entitled to their own opinion instead of being made to present facts to back them up??

Bring on 2019!!!

Trent has the makings of a good coach(in the future) that is for sure, they way I see it is.
A: he wears his heart on his sleeve, you can obviously see the results of a win/loss on his face and in his demeanor.
B: he wasn't helped by the current administration, obviously having to do more than his experience could cover efficiently.
C: His inexperience showed when the going got tough and Clearly failed to deal with adversity , which unfortunately is part of our club.
D: although he did his (ill advised) best to improve the situation with lack of help when left holding the bag, he played a game of bluff(imho) with an experienced campaigner and lost.
Coaching MWSE has to be the most brutal of coaching gigs, and unfortunately Trent fell short i wish him the best and I hope he comes through this all good, but I for one am glad dessie is back.
Hopefully the administration and he come to a peaceful resolution soon.

:thumbsup: You're bloody good @Briza !!!

I like your style @:)

You know the real issue here? @Woodsie has owned so many of you punchies on here at one time or another that now you simply can't resist trying to outdo him as a group.

The funny thing is...he's still schooling you all. :rofl::rofl:

Jokes, you dimwitted tools! Jokes!!! @:p

Why can't everyone just be entitled to their own opinion instead of being made to present facts to back them up??

Bring on 2019!!!

you're not going to win any popularity contests with that ....:rofl:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10