Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd have:

1. Tom
2. Tom
3. Tom
4. Tom
5. Tom
6. Tom
7. DCE
8. Jake
9. Cronk
10. Jake
11. Tom
12. Jake
13. Jake
14. Tom
15. Tom
16. Jake
17. Jake

Major Sponsor: TomTom
Sleeve Sponsor: Snappy Tom

download.jpg

I laughed too, their concern is his height and age and that as he gets older he will bulk up further. Mark my words - at some point late in his career he will be in the forwards. I dismiss 2 years maybe 6 or 7.
Well they used to say that about Graham Eadie. With the possible exception of one or two games in the second row* under Ray Ritchie in 1982, it never happened.

*Who also insisted the then greatest fullback in the game return from injury via reserve grade. Only for first pick fullback Mike Eden to flock off to the Goosters at season's end - to play in his preferred halfback position.

Yes I think he is now there until at least the end of the 2020 season. I think the ship has sailed on that one.
Some ships may sail away but .......
History has proven time and time again with the mighty Sea eagles that there is never any shortage of great players being washed out on the North shore and the Great Incomparable Immortal has his nets ready to catch them

Well they used to say that about Graham Eadie. With the possible exception of one or two games in the second row* under Ray Ritchie in 1982, it never happened.

*Who also insisted the then greatest fullback in the game return from injury via reserve grade. Only for first pick fullback Mike Eden to flock off to the Goosters at season's end - to play in his preferred halfback position.

How scary! You mentioned the great man himself Wombat, spoke with him this afternoon, he would have copped a $20K fine for what he thinks about the weekend. Think the word "disgraceful" came in several times; then he started on the players.

A mate at mine at work, a Penrith supporter (yeah I know) who is good friends with a reporter at the DT is saying Moylan looks to be gone. Saying neither club or Moylan are happy with current situation. Club is prepared to let him go, causing a bit of unrest with some players and not getting on with coach.

Ivan Cleary apparently keen to get him over to the tigers.

I'd have:

1. Tom
2. Tom
3. Tom
4. Tom
5. Tom
6. Tom
7. DCE
8. Jake
9. Cronk
10. Jake
11. Tom
12. Jake
13. Jake
14. Tom
15. Tom
16. Jake
17. Jake

Major Sponsor: TomTom
Sleeve Sponsor: Snappy Tom
You've got to find a spot for Tommy Taupau somewhere in there, surely?!

Last edited by a moderator:
...neither club or Moylan are happy with current situation. Club is prepared to let him go, causing a bit of unrest with some players and not getting on with coach.

Ivan Cleary apparently keen to get him over to the tigers.
Yes I think he probably responds best to Cleary's understated style.

Ee Gad. From what I've been reading recently I get the distinct impression that there is about to hit the news outlets of a rumour of yet another rumour. Stay tuned.

Ee Gad. From what I've been reading recently I get the distinct impression that there is about to hit the news outlets of a rumour of yet another rumour. Stay tuned.

Yes, we have a new CEO!

BTW Pearce isn't due back to Roosters training till the 23rd, but has a meeting with the Football Manager on that morning. He's been in New York for past week, only stopped over in Hawaii for a few days. He doesn't think he'll be back till a few days before, so we won't hear anything on that front till then. My contact tells me that he still has no idea what he will be doing, but he's doing numbers on what it will cost him to leave. He wants to be the teams "go to" person not be an understudy, so after 2 weeks of being pissed off, I think he will move on. Where is the question!

Yes, we have a new CEO!

BTW Pearce isn't due back to Roosters training till the 23rd, but has a meeting with the Football Manager on that morning. He's been in New York for past week, only stopped over in Hawaii for a few days. He doesn't think he'll be back till a few days before, so we won't hear anything on that front till then. My contact tells me that he still has no idea what he will be doing, but he's doing numbers on what it will cost him to leave. He wants to be the teams "go to" person not be an understudy, so after 2 weeks of being pissed off, I think he will move on. Where is the question!

No announcement on the CEO yet on social media, perhaps they’ll do it #nextweek

I’ll be very very surprised if Mitchy moves on, too much history there and he’d love to be a one club player.

No announcement on the CEO yet on social media, perhaps they’ll do it #nextweek

I’ll be very very surprised if Mitchy moves on, too much history there and he’d love to be a one club player.
Pearce has to leave, sitting on the bench is hardly his style @:cool:

Rumours today about Fergie being shopped around. Cronk is clearing the decks of Blues Players :cool:

Hope that we do get Pearce and his Dad can help clear that Greenturd slime off Manly :wait:

Pearce has to leave, sitting on the bench is hardly his style @:cool:

Rumours today about Fergie being shopped around. Cronk is clearing the decks of Blues Players :cool:

Hope that we do get Pearce and his Dad can help clear that Greenturd slime off Manly :wait:

Yes that would be one benefit.

Neil Evans is often on the money and rarely comes out with anything unless it’s sourced well, so who knows.

Despite what many feel, Mitchy would be a fair upgrade on Greeny!

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/11/14...e-cronulla-sharks-over-star-signings-the-mole

Club hid star signing's secret

Last week we saw a spat between the Broncos and the Sharks, with Wayne Bennett fuming that Cronulla allegedly failed to disclose the extent of star signing Jack Bird’s shoulder injury.

I can only imagine what will happen soon when one club discovers a far more serious secret with a glamour signing for 2018.

The player was let go by his club because of his love of coke - and not the sort you drink out of a can.

The club kept the star's 'habit' a closely guarded secret and when his new employers find out, sparks are certain to fly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8