Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/11/14...e-cronulla-sharks-over-star-signings-the-mole

Club hid star signing's secret

Last week we saw a spat between the Broncos and the Sharks, with Wayne Bennett fuming that Cronulla allegedly failed to disclose the extent of star signing Jack Bird’s shoulder injury.

I can only imagine what will happen soon when one club discovers a far more serious secret with a glamour signing for 2018.

The player was let go by his club because of his love of coke - and not the sort you drink out of a can.

The club kept the star's 'habit' a closely guarded secret and when his new employers find out, sparks are certain to fly.
360 made mention AGAIN of an 'ex' riff superstars penchant for partying.

I really Dont get how it all works... If a player is on the drugs, isnt that an instant 8-10-12 week suspension?? How are all these players known for doing the gear, and all the club officials know about it, yet nrl never steps in.. Never bans players, never punishes xlub officals who cover it up... How in the world can it be going on at multiple clubs yet no one is ever punished for it

NRL are just waiting for the match fixing and salary cap scandals to draw a blank, then they will unleash the next Manly scandal, just you watch !

"Manly (and some other clubs) embroiled in (possible) drug allegations".

I really Dont get how it all works... If a player is on the drugs, isnt that an instant 8-10-12 week suspension?? How are all these players known for doing the gear, and all the club officials know about it, yet nrl never steps in.. Never bans players, never punishes xlub officals who cover it up... How in the world can it be going on at multiple clubs yet no one is ever punished for it
Self interest @:cool:

Read somewhere that Clubs allow 3 positives before having to notify the NRL.

Self confessed Immortal #8 said it was easy to avoid the testing till the cocain cleared in 48 hours after consumption.

Clubs need talent, so they will always turn a blind eye to their bad habits :cool:

Anyone surprised that there wasn't a heading in the Tele today of Sea Eagles HQ Linked To Fatal Police Chase

(both are on the Wakehurst Parkway)

If clubs did sign players that used coke then teams would seriously be struggling to find players

Now if the particular player has a problem then that is a different thing

Need to be careful posting peoples names or pasting post from other sources that name names. You could be putting this forum in to jeopardy and I'm sure it's not something Dan would like to see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6