Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
so I have a very very sod whisper that goes like this.

Cronk is manly bound, the mouland discussion is just noise.

However all year we sat $1m under the cap. We have been very quiet on the market and then been offloading the fringe group.

The rumour goes we are making way for cronk and is all a done deal announcement will
Only happen once each teams season is over.

I don't know but the evidence feels ok to me.

I've held onto a more coherent version of that for the last 6 months but our season is over so
I'll release it now

However all year we sat $1m under the cap. We have been very quiet on the market and then been offloading the fringe group.

The rumour goes we are making way for cronk and is all a done deal announcement will

I've held onto a more coherent version of that for the last 6 months but our season is over so
I'll release it now
I like it, you can never have too many Qlders in a side!

We could have used his composure tonight...

But I'd prefer if we got Smith. That way we'd get robbed by the referees on a less consistent basis..

I'll release it now

This is lurker bait Zap?

I'll release it now

This sounds like something a caring person might post to make us all feel a little better.......

Thanks Dan .........not a shred of truth in it right ! ;)

I'll release it now
My friend's relo plays for the Rabbids.

Cronk was there last week chatting to the players/coaching staff.

Seibold is an ex-Scumo

He also said that GI may follow Madge to the Titans if he gets the gig - close to home in Brissy

I had heard the same about 3 or 4 months ago and told my mate with ties to Souths, he told me "Cronk is going to be a Bunny"

Time will tell.

There is some big news coming and if it aint Cronk I wonder if it could be SBW.

Cronk can get ****ed as far as I'm concerned, the talk is that any deal he signs will be with a condition that he doesn't play against Melbourne

He wouldn't do a worse job than Green but I can't cop that condition

As if the NRL would allow that condition in a contract. They have barred "get out" clauses and the like.

Cronk and SBW on the downslope. Moylan and a hard edge backrower and prop are needed. James Graham would've been useful tonight.

Has happened before, last season Hurrell went to the Gold Coast with the proviso that he wasn't allowed to play against the Warriors

Wouldn't have to be written into a contract either, could just be a verbal agreement

Just shows what **** show the NRL run.

Honestly it wont be too long before players are once again selling raffle tickets at the home games for their end of season trip.

Cronk and SBW on the downslope. Moylan and a hard edge backrower and prop are needed. James Graham would've been useful tonight.

Myles and Lewsi Brown were not on the way up when they signed them.

Cronk can get ****ed as far as I'm concerned, the talk is that any deal he signs will be with a condition that he doesn't play against Melbourne

He wouldn't do a worse job than Green but I can't cop that condition
Of course no club would consider such a condition. That really is rubbish.
I believe if Cronk does play one more season it will be for Manly, and I'd be delighted.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8