Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez. A lot of negativity from some. The footy is back can't we just be happy?

Few thoughts.
I like the fake crowd. Made me completely forget it was an empty stadium. Its about 1% of what i care about in rugby league. I don't watch the game to watch the crowd. If it annoys you try watching the game and forget about it.....

6 again - first few min was WTF but i think its worked as its gone along. The game Feels like SOO speed so thats a good thing.

1 ref looks fine. Again does seem faster.

Will take our side a few weeks to settle into new style of defence given our ruck control but damm im looking forward to Tommy ripping teams a new one through the middle.

Few thoughts.
I like the fake crowd. Made me completely forget it was an empty stadium. Its about 1% of what i care about in rugby league. I don't watch the game to watch the crowd. If it annoys you try watching the game and forget about it.....

6 again - first few min was WTF but i think its worked as its gone along. The game Feels like SOO speed so thats a good thing.

Will take our side a few weeks to settle into new style of defence given our ruck control but damm im looking forward to Tommy ripping teams a new one through the middle.
One thing is for certain, these new rules are gonna hurt the Dogs more than any other team.

Is it my imagination but Parramatta seem to be super quick off thier line
You can’t tell from the terrible camera work if they r offside or nit
All I can say is that it seems every bounce and call is going thier way

Few thoughts.

Maybe the negativity purely stems from Parramatta being ahead. Parra also received the first 3 silent six agains. Hard for a Manly supporter to feel positive.:p

Eels are going to win this one , Donkeys look ****ed!!

Cant say I blame them because holy **** it’s been fast.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4