Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Conclusions after watching Round 3 Games
  • Raiders, Eels, Roosters & Sea Eagles all very impressive
  • Premiership winner will be one of these four (or maybe Storm)
  • Raiders & Roosters are the most complete teams with no obvious attacking or defensive weaknesses

Even at this early stage it seems there is a clear bottom four:
Titans, Dogs, Illawarra and Worriers (although they played out of their skins on the weekend)
There are seven 'certainties' for the finals: Manly, Easts, Souffs, Canberra, Broncos, Melbourne and Doesn'tmatta.
This leaves five clubs battling it out for the final spot in the top 8: Cowboys, Tigers, Cronulla, Penrith and Newcastle

EXCLUSIVE – Dragons coach Paul McGregor was furious after a Red V training session last weekend which saw a team of reserves and development players pump the majority of the St George Illawarra side which lost to the Warriors.

The Dragons were humbled by the injury-stricken Warriors on the Central Coast on Saturday, plunging McGregor’s future into fresh doubt.

EXCLUSIVE – Dragons coach Paul McGregor was furious after a Red V training session last weekend which saw a team of reserves and development players pump the majority of the St George Illawarra side which lost to the Warriors.

The Dragons were humbled by the injury-stricken Warriors on the Central Coast on Saturday, plunging McGregor’s future into fresh doubt.
As I've stated before, Illawarra has a host of big name players but, apart from McInnes who plays his heart out each match, McGregor can't seem to get consistent performances from them. Something is amiss, and it doesn't seem that Flanagan has helped.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6