Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

Will on the hill.

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Anybody else feeling a little dirty, I feel dirty, I’m beginning to feel a self loathing as I’m actually kind of barracking for the donkeys. Dam you slime, that you’ve reduced me to this.
You can be glass half empty and lament the fact that one of them has to win or glass half full and enjoy the fact one of them will lose.

Andyvb88

Super Coach Member
Liking the 6 again ruling I just hope our forwards can keep up with it.

Will on the hill.

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Wow. Fast game. Not sure if I am a fan of this 6 to go thing. It will cripple our team i think. Don't really mind the fake crowd noise. Cant believe I will say this but want the donkeys to get up. How good is one ref though.
This will hurt us in defence but will play right into our hands in attack.

HoldenV8

What this new 6 again rule will do is stop a lot of the slowing down of the ruck when defending your own line.

Not sure if I like this one yet. I'll wait until Sunday to see how it suits Manly before I pass judgement.

How good is it having just one referee.

Eagle of London

Premium Member
Jeez. A lot of negativity from some. The footy is back can't we just be happy?

Few thoughts.
I like the fake crowd. Made me completely forget it was an empty stadium. Its about 1% of what i care about in rugby league. I don't watch the game to watch the crowd. If it annoys you try watching the game and forget about it.....

6 again - first few min was WTF but i think its worked as its gone along. The game Feels like SOO speed so thats a good thing.

1 ref looks fine. Again does seem faster.

Will take our side a few weeks to settle into new style of defence given our ruck control but damm im looking forward to Tommy ripping teams a new one through the middle.

skull61

This 6 again rule looks like an attempt to artificially speed up the game. Looks more like touch footy

Will on the hill.

Premium Member
Super Coach Member

Few thoughts.
I like the fake crowd. Made me completely forget it was an empty stadium. Its about 1% of what i care about in rugby league. I don't watch the game to watch the crowd. If it annoys you try watching the game and forget about it.....

6 again - first few min was WTF but i think its worked as its gone along. The game Feels like SOO speed so thats a good thing.

Will take our side a few weeks to settle into new style of defence given our ruck control but damm im looking forward to Tommy ripping teams a new one through the middle.
One thing is for certain, these new rules are gonna hurt the Dogs more than any other team.

Highflier

Is it my imagination but Parramatta seem to be super quick off thier line
You can’t tell from the terrible camera work if they r offside or nit
All I can say is that it seems every bounce and call is going thier way

• ✔️
Reactions: maxta

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Jeez the game is really fast , the six again rule probably but it’s just non stop.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member

Few thoughts.

Maybe the negativity purely stems from Parramatta being ahead. Parra also received the first 3 silent six agains. Hard for a Manly supporter to feel positive.:p

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Eels are going to win this one , Donkeys look ****ed!!

Cant say I blame them because holy **** it’s been fast.

dowdz

Premium Member
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
God the slime will be 3 from 3. Think I may be sick

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Eels 8 7 0 1 108 14
2 Panthers 8 6 1 1 52 13
3 Roosters 9 6 0 3 156 12
4 Storm 8 6 0 2 67 12