Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Careful big fella or we will end up back in the general discussion forum again. The passing, kicking, fitness and positional play of the cows was much more significant in the end than Perenara. He had much less effect on the game than he used to have.
You claim they have good fitness but mate cmon 66% possession all teams would get pumped with no ball

This games normal at least..

Roosters are cooked with this Flanagan kid he is hopeless. I guess there weren't any million dollar halves around to buy this time round. HA! cheats! Souths arent much better. We are alot better than these two, latrell back to centers by round 6.. keary has had one to many head knocks. Guy has mastered bombing a try

Luke Keary may have kicked for the Chooks first try, but he bombed that one. All he had to do was turn it inside to Tedesco and it was a try.

You claim they have good fitness but mate cmon 66% possession all teams would get pumped with no ball
Absolutely true but the coast gave most of that possession away with bad kicks and bad defensive play. They couldn’t hold the ball for any stretch to get their breath back and, as they tired, they made even more mistakes and got more and more tired. They got trapped repeatedly in their in goal but were unable to trap the cows. Valentine Holmes cut them up with long passes that put the cow attackers into the clear time and again. In this game, once you start to backpedal, it’s going to be hard to form your defensive line again. I think the cows earned their dominance. As a team tires they hold down more and the ref is naturally going to be giving away more 6 again calls.

Just been on NRL.com & my antivirus program went ape****.

Trojan listed ???
Capture.PNG

Who you get as ref is going to have a Major impact on the game now. The control freaks who want to be the centre of attention (Peranara and co) are going to kill a lot of games. if you get a prime time slot with a competent ref you have a good (better) shot of playing football.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4