Round 3: NON Manly games - discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This new rule is garbage.. been watching the titans defend all game how dull. Just like broncos yesterday. The ref can destroy teams now with the utmost ease. The rule should be dropped of this keeps up

One thing it will expose is the ploders. Way easy to shine at training, another thing to play at the intensity the way this game looks like it headed. I think we have a couple of boys that just won't cut it.

Im worried about the likes of Sipley / Paseka, think Keppie might be ok.

AFB & Marty, “ should” be ok .

Back rowers are the new “ rock stars”.

We have a pretty mobile pack we will be sweet.. but any team that gets on the backfoot early like donkeys and now titans dont really stand a chance with the rules like this.. ill see how the other games go but im not a fan of these 1 sided boring games

Thank god Nate Myles retired lol

Yes the big bodied boys will struggle.
Marty doesn't look heavy, not sure about AFB. Keppie hasn't got that lumbering body shape. It going to be interesting to see the smaller, talented, lighter weighted, shorter and more versatile players become the must haves and there are way more of them out there.

1 sided game here.... perenara has raped the titans. 37% possession
Don’t mind it. After years of the refs dragging one team back to make a ‘contest’ of the game we now have a game where the better team is able to build their dominance on the field. The better team should be able to run away with possession and points. Having watched Taylor’s kicking game would you argue that the Cowboys don’t deserve to be dominating.

may the love of the great koala follow you through all your days.

Don’t mind it. After years of the refs dragging one team back to make a ‘contest’ of the game we now have a game where the better team is able to build their dominance on the field. The better team should be able to run away with possession and points. Having watched Taylor’s kicking game would you argue that the Cowboys don’t deserve to be dominating.

may the love of the great koala follow you through all your days.
Taylor is crap but perenara has raped the titans. This **** is so boring! We'll see how the better teams go later. Manly is going to annihilate the poor poodles. Unless it rains

Who is this koala? And did he come on the tree you breathed out?

The problem with our pack is that of the usual 6 bench forwards rotation, only Jetski and Waddell are actual back rowers.

Boyle, Keppie, Paseka, Sipley ... they are all props. Paseka can probably play both at a stretch, but his lack of mobility has been burned playing back row in the past.

We really need to hope that both Siro and Thommo stay healthy otherwise we'll have nothing but props on the bench.

Taylor is crap but perenara has raped the titans. This **** is so boring! We'll see how the better teams go later. Manly is going to annihilate the poor poodles. Unless it rains

Who is this koala? And did he come on the tree you breathed out?
Careful big fella or we will end up back in the general discussion forum again. The passing, kicking, fitness and positional play of the cows was much more significant in the end than Perenara. He had much less effect on the game than he used to have.

Careful big fella or we will end up back in the general discussion forum again. The passing, kicking, fitness and positional play of the cows was much more significant in the end than Perenara. He had much less effect on the game than he used to have.
The titans had 34 % possession.... he raped them i watch him do it without Vaseline. Ruthless bastard he is. Gonna be fun when we get him!
Its easy to run riot when you have the ball all game... if you like watching 1 side fair enough but i like the competition.. i like the players to decide the game. I didn't see that over the 1st 2 rounds at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8