Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 24 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Some of these teams that are fighting for the 8 are playing extremely tired. Makes what the top 2 teams are doing extremely impressive especially Penrith.

Is there a team that isn't favoured according to you. It was soft. Will get a fine if that.
He will get a fine, not because it was soft, but because its Latrell.
The intent was there, its a send off if he hits him with more than a glancing blow, he got 10 in the bin because the dog shot didn't land.
I cannot believe you are defending it.

And why are you bringing up favoring teams? This is a Latrell dog shot issue.

Raiders -120 F/A is only better than the bottom 3 teams in dogs, dragons and tigers... and yet they're still a chance for the top 4.

Will be absolute cannon fodder come September

He will get a fine, not because it was soft, but because its Latrell.
The intent was there, its a send off if he hits him with more than a glancing blow, he got 10 in the bin because the dog shot didn't land.
I cannot believe you are defending it.

And why are you bringing up favoring teams? This is a Latrell dog shot issue.
That is utter crap. You don't like Latrell. Its OK. Not many do.

That is utter crap. You don't like Latrell. Its OK. Not many do.
If you say so mate.

Latrell is a ****ing beast when he puts the effort in, and has a ton of potential, but like Walker, lets his emotions get the better of him and is lazy half the time.
I dont like him because he is prone to doing dog **** on the field.
He COULD be universally loved by all NRL fans if he cut that **** out of his game and lived up to his potential.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11