Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 24 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If JD isn't a cat he puts him at centre and tells him to drop 10 kilos or he starts next year in reserve grade.

Seriously, that performance was absolutely disgraceful for a marquee player.
It must be a marketing campaign by the NRL. There is no other explanation for it.

They play down every grubby dog act Latrell commits and praise every mediocre play he is involved in.
Bloke is overweight, mediocre and a utter grub yet can do no wrong in the eyes of the NRL/commentators.

Love seeing fatrell and Cody losing their **** , easily the worst lovers in the game.
Fatrell looks like he's stacked it on since he's been back.
Every time some media type blows wind up his arse he eats a biscuit.

Commentators and pundits who compare latrell to Greg Inglis are lowkey disrespecting GI, he never had a beer belly in his carer and was in peak physical conditions (bar injuries) even up till he retired.

Ennis : "The elbow wasn't overly brutal".

A ****ing elbow to the back of the head of a downed opponent and he downplays it.
Unbelievable.
I didn't see it, listening on radio. But I remember james Roberts elbowed corey oates in the back of the head when he was on the ground, obviously intentional, corey oates off for the rest of the game (even though the concussion protocols weren't even that strong back then) and he didn't get fuvking cited for it. I mean "player saftey" that is the absolute epitome of the opposite!

I didn't see it, listening on radio. But I remember james Roberts elbowed corey oates in the back of the head when he was on the ground, obviously intentional, corey oates off for the rest of the game (even though the concussion protocols weren't even that strong back then) and he didn't get fuvking cited for it. I mean "player saftey" that is the absolute epitome of the opposite!
Oates may have come off but he returned later in the game. Remember he had an opportunity to steal the game late but Damien Cook came up with a boot lace tackle to deny him.

Roberts was charged over it and missed two weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11