Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 24 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Midean

broncosHQ
Vossy the spastic ****wit calling this interference and play should be restarted, but when this same ref did it to smoothy he was all good with it and called play on.

So sick of these ****wit commentators.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
He wasn't. They were all in position. The dummy half dove straight in behind pongas legs. They are allowed to tackle him.
Just went back and checked and neither of the markers are square or onside when Ponga plays it... they show a replay of it at 23:28 of the game clock from the Fox / Kayo feed.

I get latrell has had some great moments but they happen about once a year, Max. He is surely sneaking up on braith anastas over rated GOAT status now that TPJ has "retired"...

And fuvk I laugh at souffs fans continuing to pretend the arey no re-signing was a great move. It is honestly among the worst player retention decisions I've ever seen. He obviously held their culture and structure together, way better player then latrell if you scored them on averages. Also latrell at fullback is obviously ****ed, his body shape means he plays about 15 games a year and isn't at full fitness for 10 of them. Wasn't their reasoning for Reynolds bcos of his injuries? He's played 20+ games every year for the last 10+ years.

Midean

broncosHQ
Lowlife grubby ****. Latrell and Walker both scum.
****ing vossy and Flanagan playing down an elbow to the back of the head.

Kimlo

broncosHQ
I get latrell has had some great moments but they happen about once a year, Max. He is surely sneaking up on braith anastas over rated GOAT status now that TPJ has "retired"...

And fuvk I laugh at souffs fans continuing to pretend the arey no re-signing was a great move. It is honestly among the worst player retention decisions I've ever seen. He obviously held their culture and structure together, way better player then latrell if you scored them on averages. Also latrell at fullback is obviously ****ed, his body shape means he plays about 15 games a year and isn't at full fitness for 10 of them. Wasn't their reasoning for Reynolds bcos of his injuries? He's played 20+ games every year for the last 10+ years.
If JD isn't a cat he puts him at centre and tells him to drop 10 kilos or he starts next year in reserve grade.

Seriously, that performance was absolutely disgraceful for a marquee player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14