Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 24 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JayPee

broncosHQ
Grant Atkins at his best is probably the number 1 ref. Hasnt been as good this year but been very good today.

Midean

broncosHQ
Walsh > Ponga.

Walsh is younger, with far less experience and plays just as well as Ponga with slightly more errors.
Ponga has hit his ceiling, Walsh still has miles of improvement ahead of him.

Also i hate Cody Walker.

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
These missed conversions could hurt them ... should be up by at least 3 scores, but Souths are still well in this.

Marzhew tried everything to screw that up then and he could've gone back inside the covering defender to get it closer to the posts.

mrslong

broncosHQ
That’s the 2nd time this ref has been early in the way in this game. He’s the same one that got in smoothy’s way. He needs to go back to positional basics.

NYEagle

Bencher
Happy the Knights are winning for two reasons:

(1) Happy for Adam O Brien who deserves success after years of toiling and loyalty to his club.

(2) Put these mangey Rabbits to the sword. I would love for the Roosters to finish them off once and for all in Round 27. What joy!

NYEagle

BroncsFan

broncosHQ
How is there no professional foul there?

Ponga makes a break gets a quick ptb and somehow there are 3 souths players there to tackle the next guy... they're offside at minimum and professional foul by default

Fozz

broncosHQ
Knights score eventually. How did Pongo not score? Thought he knocked on in the PTB but it was clean

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14