Roosters’ cap crisis could send star to rugby, and force half to rival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently the Chooks are being linked to an NRL return by RTS who is allegedly not finding the path to a regular All Blacks jumper as easy as he thought his high profile would make it.

Don't believe every rumour I day.

RTS to Roosters makes no sense for any party

Roosters can sign anyone and get away with it, no questions asked....
It only got worse when they signed/employed the chief of salary cap operations Ian Schubert, he was 1 of the main men watching out for teams cheating the cap and yet working for Roosters, vested interest much :think:

Uncle Nick doesn't let anything or anyone in the way of them winning a premiership.
The envied and despised Uncle Nick is ruthless

just like our envied and despised ruthless Godfather was who never let anything in the way from Manly becoming a dominate premiership winning force

In the competitive world You are either Ruthless or you are Rooted

The moral of the Uncle NIck and the Godfather story
This is a Ruthless world and the Ruthless Rule
See the source image

Roosters can sign anyone and get away with it, no questions asked....
Innovation over comes every complication
Simple people use the word Cheat
Smart people use the world Challenge

The smart salary cap managers are not handicapped like the Mediocre ones
They are smart and ruthless and find ways to challenge the system ... No questions asked !

The shrewd are not concerned by the opinions of the Sheep

They keep on keeping on and they are successful

See the source image

The envied and despised Uncle Nick is ruthless

just like our envied and despised ruthless Godfather was who never let anything in the way from Manly becoming a dominate premiership winning force

In the competitive world You are either Ruthless or you are Rooted

The moral of the Uncle NIck and the Godfather story
This is a Ruthless world and the Ruthless Rule
See the source image
There was a big difference Bozo - when we pilfered the best players there was no salary cap, so was fair game.....Roosters sign these players with a Salary cap in place - BIG difference.
I always love your enthusiasm and striving for the Top without excuse, but if we are both in a 100m sprint and I start 50m in front of you, that's not shrewd business, it's blatent cheating.

There was a big difference Bozo - when we pilfered the best players there was no salary cap, so was fair game.....Roosters sign these players with a Salary cap in place - BIG difference.
I always love your enthusiasm and striving for the Top without excuse, but if we are both in a 100m sprint and I start 50m in front of you, that's not shrewd business, it's blatent cheating.
No difference what so ever as far as Innovation goes because our Godfather was the most innovating club leader ahead of his time and that is a fact

The Big difference is the uncompromising attitude that the smart people have to get round obstacles and there philosophy is is they do not cheat but challenge their way around them and prevail

And as far as business smarts goes the roosters out sprint us every time and no one has been smart enough to out smart them in doing so. Not even you my good feathered friend

No difference what so ever as far as Innovation goes because our Godfather was the most innovating club leader ahead of his time and that is a fact

The Big difference is the uncompromising attitude that the smart people have to get round obstacles and there philosophy is is they do not cheat but challenge their way around them and prevail

And as far as business smarts goes the roosters out sprint us every time and no one has been smart enough to out smart them in doing so. Not even you my good feathered friend
Excuse you Bozo, but Detective Maxta has caught these Roosters with hands in the cookie jar and crumbs on their lips....yet the NRL seem to....look the other way :wasntme:
But there's a point you make here I certainly understand :wait:
Here is the real issue, Manly need to find a way to get back to the Top.....I think we all look harder at the opposition, when our team is not doing so well.
Generally don't like doing this but in 2022, no doubt guilty as charged Bozo your honour @:smirk:

Excuse you Bozo, but Detective Maxta has caught these Roosters with hands in the cookie jar and crumbs on their lips....yet the NRL seem to....look the other way :wasntme:
But there's a point you make here I certainly understand :wait:
Here is the real issue, Manly need to find a way to get back to the Top.....I think we all look harder at the opposition, when our team is not doing so well.
Generally don't like doing this but in 2022, no doubt guilty as charged Bozo your honour @:smirk:
You are a Star God love you Maxta :)

I tend to agree. I mean, where would they play him? They've got Tedesco as their fullback and Sua'ali'i on the wings waiting to play fullback. They've got Tupou on the other wing, Manu and Momirovski in the centres.

Where would they play him??

The only way RTS is going to Rorters, is if they are releasing Teddy to go to Tigpies or Dolphins, won't be happening IMHO.

Brandon Smith on $800,000is ridiculous. He's been a bench player the majority of his career, albeit a very good one in a very good team. That is getting up towards top class #9 money and he isn't a top class #9.

Brandon Smith on $800,000is ridiculous. He's been a bench player the majority of his career, albeit a very good one in a very good team. That is getting up towards top class #9 money and he isn't a top class #9.
How do the Roosters get away with the obvious cap rort, Teddy with Sual'lie and Sam Walker about to be on huge money, Keary, Manu, JWH, Toupoui and SOO forward Collins all around between 500k to 800k. And to put the icing on the cap rort, they have signed the Cheese on 800k..!!.I'm flabbergasted !!

Why?

He wants to return to NRL, because he isnt going to make it at the All Blacks.

He wants to be in a winning team.

He want to be paid top dollar.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Why?

He wants to return to NRL, because he isnt going to make it at the All Blacks.

He wants to be in a winning team.

He want to be paid top dollar.

Makes perfect sense to me.

If RTS was to come back to the NRL I think the Warriors would be the frontrunners considering RTS and his family are settled in NZ.

Beyond that I expect he'd be looking to play fullback and earn big money, both of those things wouldn't happen at the Roosters.

And for the Roosters you have Tedesco, Suaalii and Manu who can cover fullback. I get the thought off collecting good players but if they had any cap space it would go to their pack

If RTS was to come back to the NRL I think the Warriors would be the frontrunners considering RTS and his family are settled in NZ.

Beyond that I expect he'd be looking to play fullback and earn big money, both of those things wouldn't happen at the Roosters.

And for the Roosters you have Tedesco, Suaalii and Manu who can cover fullback. I get the thought off collecting good players but if they had any cap space it would go to their pack

We made an artform of that collecting players back in the day.

Crisis, what salary cap crisis?

I see they just "bought" Dom Young from Newcastle.
Wingers they now have Tupu, Suali, Young and Corey Allen.

Guessing Suali will play centre or leave.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6