Ripped off by Cummins again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought we were dudded a few times, but we also need better discipline.
I don't blame Keppie for the loss but if he didn't lift in the tackle the ref couldn't have binned him (pretty sure Wighton did a very similar one recently, got suspended but wasn't binned during the game)
We would have beaten both Souths and Eels without those loose moments, need to be better.
We still would of won the game if it wasn't for that ridiculous penalty for that great try saving tackle, that's what lost us the game..

pretty sure Des will take it further tomorrow, doesn't like spending his money..:)
I bloody well hope so. Who was that tosser who kept asking about Tom. Fair enough the first time. Asked and answered by Des. But he just kept coming back to Tom, when it was evident there was much more to talk about….like the complete rorting of a game.

Whenever Manly scored.. the next time parra got the ball it was

penalty.. re-start.. re-start.. re-start.. try!!!!

It's so blatantly obvious and yet we won't expect anything from annesley, the nrl, or anyone who could do something about it.

in fact, we'll probably just get cummings for more games.

I normally have a whinge about the refs & forget about it. But this’s something else. There wasn’t the traditional end of game even-up penalties, either.
Cummins will be a hot favourite in the running for the ‘Shayne Hayne 2013 GF’ award.
He already has that award. Ask the Raiders.

The
Whenever Manly scored.. the next time parra got the ball it was

penalty.. re-start.. re-start.. re-start.. try!!!!

It's so blatantly obvious and yet we won't expect anything from annesley, the nrl, or anyone who could do something about it.

in fact, we'll probably just get cummings for more games.
Annesley will simply say we got what was Cumming to us.

NYEagle

I normally have a whinge about the refs & forget about it. But this’s something else. There wasn’t the traditional end of game even-up penalties, either.
Cummins will be a hot favourite in the running for the ‘Shayne Hayne 2013 GF’ award.
The writing was on the wall early with all the Eel leg-ups. When Moses was binned I knew there was a fair chance he'd find something to bin a Manly player for in the 2nd half.
And when Manly got 10 in front into the 2nd half my mind went back to that 2013 fiasco. I didn't allow myself to dream we'd hold on for a win. That we got so close only made it more painful!
Terrrible. I also agree the Knights were dudded too.

Take it away Hall & Oates:

“Ripped off by Scummins again,
Ripped off by Scummins again
Singin’ the same old story…”

Just a crazy thought but why the hell didnt they take the 2 points before half time?

Instead DCE threw a rocket pass to no one.

Is was just as bad as any decision Cumstain made.

Terrible decision. Sure we had the extra man however 50 seconds to go you take the 2.

1653103209518.png

I'm disappointed DESpicable didn't go harder at what everyone saw was a stitch-up.
I long for watching Tooves' passion at press conferences.
I hope the Penns loosen their purse strings and put in a formal complaint about the rort. If not it is yet another black mark against this private ownership model.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6