Ripped off by Cummins again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roy & HG just made a very sarcastic reference to the game, admiring how beautifully the result was controlled by the ref (or words to that effect).
Was Crazy Ser8...almost criminal
And let me add, I'm still emotionally charged and shocked by HOW bad that officiating was and probably overreacted at a fair comment you posted about a mad moment from Keppie who needs to at some point, cut that crap out of his game as very costly, just feel strongly the real reasons we lost that game was the blokes making the call and still frustrated as hell about it....

I'm disappointed DESpicable didn't go harder at what everyone saw was a stitch-up.
I long for watching Tooves' passion at press conferences.
I hope the Penns loosen their purse strings and put in a formal complaint about the rort. If not it is yet another black mark against this private ownership model.
100%, Penn needs to fund a Dessie outburst, no holds bared, our supporters need to hear from Des on the blatant one sidedness of Cummins on last nights game.

Was Crazy Ser8...almost criminal
And let me add, I'm still emotionally charged and shocked by HOW bad that officiating was and probably overreacted at a fair comment you posted about a mad moment from Keppie who needs to at some point, cut that crap out of his game as very costly, just feel strongly the real reasons we lost that game was the blokes making the call and still frustrated as hell about it....
Yeah I don't blame Keppie for the loss, nor Lawton for the Souths loss, stuff happens in a fast violent game but as we all know, any chance we give the refs to screw us they gratefully accept. And if we don't give them a chance sometimes they just make one up anyway!

100%, Penn needs to fund a Dessie outburst, no holds bared, our supporters need to hear from Des on the blatant one sidedness of Cummins on last nights game.
Mr Penn has many Manly Bills to pay .

All Manly people are in this together feathered friend . We all have to pitch in

I say we start a fund raiser here on the Silvertails forum and fund Dessies outbursts

It happens all to often
We see Manly getting hard done by , but ask most supporters the refs are poor more often than they are good unfortunately,
The refs are coached and coached by former refs , you often hear about clubs employing refs to help , It should be more about refs coming to training and getting a feel for what happens in a game cause right now they are so out of touch of what happens naturally in a game it’s not funny

Mr Penn has many Manly Bills to pay .

All Manly people are in this together feathered friend . We all have to pitch in

I say we start a fund raiser here on the Silvertails forum and fund Dessies outbursts
Hi Bozo, what a time to come back to Silvertails. Wont have time for a silvertails go fund me setup Bozo, need Des to come out all guns blazing on Cummins's performance last night, before the next round. Any later than this would probably lose it's impact.

The writing was on the wall early with all the Eel leg-ups. When Moses was binned I knew there was a fair chance he'd find something to bin a Manly player for in the 2nd half.
And when Manly got 10 in front into the 2nd half my mind went back to that 2013 fiasco. I didn't allow myself to dream we'd hold on for a win. That we got so close only made it more painful!
Terrrible. I also agree the Knights were dudded too.
My mind was also the 2018 final vs South’s and the 1997 GF vs Newcastle. Games where we were in complete control. We had Parra buried in their 20 metre zone for 15 minutes and were smashing them in defence.
Then sure enough, as soon as I thought it out comes Keppie flying ahead of the line to grant the penalty. That gave the referee the chance to take over with leg up 6 agains and they score.
Then more penalties on the back of that and we lose Turbo as a result if it.
To add salt, and ensure the Parra win Keppie strikes again and then a bunch of absurd penalties and six agains, and then a forward pass try.
Job done.
It’s so wrong it’s laughable, and I just sat there and shook my head. Wow.
The hit by Tippytoes was my highlight. What a star and he is our new Jorge. Koula came of age as well.
We have the team to live without Tufbo, but with two games against Melbourne plus Cowboys in the next 5 weeks it might be too late.

NYEagle

My mind was also the 2018 final vs South’s and the 1997 GF vs Newcastle. Games where we were in complete control. We had Parra buried in their 20 metre zone for 15 minutes and were smashing them in defence.
Then sure enough, as soon as I thought it out comes Keppie flying ahead of the line to grant the penalty. That gave the referee the chance to take over with leg up 6 agains and they score.
Then more penalties on the back of that and we lose Turbo as a result if it.
To add salt, and ensure the Parra win Keppie strikes again and then a bunch of absurd penalties and six agains, and then a forward pass try.
Job done.
It’s so wrong it’s laughable, and I just sat there and shook my head. Wow.
The hit by Tippytoes was my highlight. What a star and he is our new Jorge. Koula came of age as well.
We have the team to live without Tufbo, but with two games against Melbourne plus Cowboys in the next 5 weeks it might be too late.

NYEagle
Yeah, the ball that went forward and hit Harper on the back was plain for everyone to see, huge turning point in the game together with the Tui penalty for a low diving tackle to save a try. Cummins has no feel for the game whatsoever. 2 Parra fans who live next door to me, could hardly face me this morning, and were apologetic to me for the way Cummins refed the game.

Just a crazy thought but why the hell didnt they take the 2 points before half time?

Instead DCE threw a rocket pass to no one.

Is was just as bad as any decision Cumstain made.
I thought it should of been a penalty under the sticks, I thought the marker was offside. Was surprised when they took it all the way back to halfway practically

Like I said in another post
NRL judiciary report has not charged Tui.....well well well what a fn surprise! Cummins you dirty cheating dog cost us the game. 🤬🖕
also didn't call the ball that went forward and hit Harper on the back, one of many big turning points that went against us. I can only think of the Manly Souths GF in 2013 stacks of forward passes not called, and now the Parra game from last night that was so heavily influenced by a one sided ref.

also didn't call the ball that went forward and hit Harper on the back, one of many big turning points that went against us. I can only think of the Manly Souths GF in 2013 stacks of forward passes not called, and now the Parra game from last night that was so heavily influenced by a one sided ref.
Agree. Also you mean the Manly Chooks GF 2013 😉

sorry...yep, the Chooks....I'm so incensed I've forgotten my Manly history !!
Haha..don't blame you Eagle, I've been pissed off all day today too about last night. I turned off the TV after that Cummins orchestrated try. Nothing worse than losing to the slime especially when we were the better side and that was proven by Jakey getting 9's MOM. I hope karma gets Cummins and bunker clown Klein

What's the point of Des blowing up? Sure might make a few of us feel better, but really all it does is fund the NRL's Christmas party....

Whatever action we decide to take or not take, will be pointless. It has been obvious from round 1 that the NRL will do whatever necessary to get parra into a GF this year. Look at how many games the slime have won on the back of referees and bunker decisions. I guarantee that mob will be in this years GF.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7