Pre-Match Manly v Roosters Round 22 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

1st time crack at a Manly vid for Sundays game. Apologies if its not everybody's cup of tea. Pinched from the highlights.
What a win that was. We need to really keep our second phase play alive. We've been focusing too much on structured attack of late, taking away from our defence (which should be main focus). We can win this Sunday, we just need to want to win

Late mail: Dylan Walker (ankle/foot) is considered a certain starter. Expect Shaun Lane to drop back to the bench once again, with Lewis Brown to start, as per last week’s late change.

Uh oh...

I read that earlier this afternoon
Roosters will target brown

Late mail: Dylan Walker (ankle/foot) is considered a certain starter. Expect Shaun Lane to drop back to the bench once again, with Lewis Brown to start, as per last week’s late change.

Uh oh...
NOOOOOO, if that happens im gonna go nuclear on Barrett

Parker can play in the backline, as well as the forwards. So if you want Tango in then Poo should miss out, not Parker.
Couldn't agree more, however I am resigned to the fact that good old Lewis had NEVER missed a place in the 17 when fit

Uh oh...
that will fair dinkum do me. The reason I said Tanginoa for Parker is because Brown has NEVER been left out of the seventeen when fit. I would be the first one to crack the champagne if he were punted to Blacktown, but for some inexplicable reason it ain't likely to happen. However.......if he starts as a backrower defending an edge then I doubt I will watch. I just don't feel up to screaming at the television in frustration on a Sunday afternoon. It's u fathomable to me that Barrett would even consider this bloke in the starting side.

.......if he starts as a backrower defending an edge then I doubt I will watch. I just don't feel up to screaming at the television in frustration on a Sunday afternoon. It's u fathomable to me that Barrett would even consider this bloke in the starting side.

yes it's like being asked to look forward to be being frustrated and angry, what an extraordinary test of resolve!

on a side note 11 people voted points for Brown in the MVP last week, now THAT is unfathomable.......

The edge of Shaun Lane/Lewis Brown, Dylan Walker and Akuila Uate has let in seven tries compared to Frank Winterstein, Brian Kelly and Matthew Wright’s three.

The above is from an article on Foxsports.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10