PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Tigers v Manly [Round 7, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really need to see a win. Living on the GC and usually only seeing the boys play at Brisbane and GC (last year sunny coast) I haven't seen a win in a while live.
but you do get to live on the GC.... :)

plus, how F-ing good is magic round....! Suncorp is by far-and-away the best ground to watch footy at imo... great stadium, great atmosphere and the broncos fans are always good fun...

but you do get to live on the GC.... :)

plus, how F-ing good is magic round....! Suncorp is by far-and-away the best ground to watch footy at imo... great stadium, great atmosphere and the broncos fans are always good fun...
I could not live back in Sydney. Not for triple my salary.

Nothing better than beating Broncs in Brisbane!
Best one was when we got seated on their members area and a lone nutcase Broncs fan tried to call security on us all.

Best one was when we got seated on their members area and a lone nutcase Broncs fan tried to call security on us all.
Remember that well , she bought her members seat back and was outraged to find it full of Manly fans

I explained to her that this was a Manly home game and these were our seats for this game and she’d just been lucky to get her actual seat back as it was a single seat.

She went ballistic at me , the other Manly fans , the security and was eventually booted from the stadium !!

As funny as !!

Last edited:
Remember that well , she bought her members seat back and was outraged to find it full of Manly fans

I explained to her that this was a Manly home game and these were our seats for this game and she’d just been lucky to get her actual seat back as it was a single seat.

She went ballistic at me , the other Manly fans , the security and was eventually booted from the stadium !!

As funny as !!
Just one trip to Lang Park for me (or whatever its called), it was the famous rally towel game where we rally towelled up the Broncos. "Rally towel!"
I think the rally towel thing didn't work too well for them but we all found it hilarious.

Just one trip to Lang Park for me (or whatever its called), it was the famous rally towel game where we rally towelled up the Broncos. "Rally towel!"
I think the rally towel thing didn't work too well for them but we all found it hilarious.
Was that Wolfman in the corner to seal the win?

There you go , just for the memories !!

Attachments

• C9818677-BE01-4B25-B160-77CEE1EFCF36.jpeg
    C9818677-BE01-4B25-B160-77CEE1EFCF36.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 35

That mad bitch. She should’ve been taken out in a straight jacket.
‘I don’t know how Mark Tramby pulled it off. But it never happened again. Jesus, they were pissed off. (me egging them on, probably didn’t help the cause).
‘Never forget that night.

That mad bitch. She should’ve been taken out in a straight jacket.
‘I don’t know how Mark Tramby pulled it off. But it never happened again. Jesus, they were pissed off. (me egging them on, probably didn’t help the cause).
‘Never forget that night.
I pushed and pushed and pushed for better seats and argued about the fact that it was “ our home game “.

As far as I know a once only occasion.

Dave Perry assisted me!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8