PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Tigers v Manly [Round 7, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One positive is the game will be played at Bankwest and not Leichhardt (we haven't beaten the Tigers at that venue in years).

I agree that it is a danger game because the Tigers are the great unknown each week. If they'd beaten the Bunnies, I think their confidence would be sky high, whereas they'll probably struggle to get up after the disappointment of coming so close against a quality side.

I think we will win this one.

To win this we have to dominate and get away from them because if it’s close I doubt we will get the rub of the green from the officials.I’m nervous!

Just hope last weekend wasnt a one game wonder. I was most impressed with the forwards. Croker finally woke up and had a top game. Foran, Schuster, Turbo and DCE all played well and with an unpredictable edge which Manly has been missing for a long while. Harper was impressive and Saab's speed was worth a couple of replays Yep they done good. But they need to do it several weeks running to show they are on the way back. Boy, what a player that Turbo is. Surely he must be near being seen as the most influential player in the game at this time.
I was really happy to see Croker make a break up the middle of the field from dummy half. Fainu was good for that sort of thing 2 or 3 times a match but that was the first time I can remember Croker doing it.

One positive is the game will be played at Bankwest and not Leichhardt (we haven't beaten the Tigers at that venue in years).

I agree that it is a danger game because the Tigers are the great unknown each week. If they'd beaten the Bunnies, I think their confidence would be sky high, whereas they'll probably struggle to get up after the disappointment of coming so close against a quality side.

I think we will win this one.
Every game this season is a danger game for Manly. I see this game as an absolute must win, if we are to have any realistic chance of finishing in the top eight. The only way we get there after our abysmal start, is to win matches like this one. I will settle for a scrappy win, but would really like to see us win by 15 - 20 points. If our pack gets over the Tigers pack from the get go, we should be able to achieve that. Go Manly.

I was really happy to see Croker make a break up the middle of the field from dummy half. Fainu was good for that sort of thing 2 or 3 times a match but that was the first time I can remember Croker doing it.
He had that opportunity as Tom was looming and the opposition focused on Tom leaving the gaping hole for croker

I really need to see a win. Living on the GC and usually only seeing the boys play at Brisbane and GC (last year sunny coast) I haven't seen a win in a while live.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8