PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Tigers v Manly [Round 7, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tigers v Manly [Round 7, 2021]

MATCH DAY

Sunday 25th April 2021

Venue:
....Bankwest Stadium, Sydney

NRL Kick Off:.... 1:45pm

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Martin Taupau
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Toafofoa Sipley

Reserves:

18. Zac Saddler - Development Player

Out:
19. Tevita Funa
20. Christian Tuipulotu
21. Ben Trbojevic.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Jorge Taufua - NSW Cup (round 5)
  • Tolutau Koula
  • Sione Fainu - Development Player
  • Alec Tuitavake - Development Player
  • Kaeo Weekes - Development Player

Injured or Unavailable:
  • Curtis Sironen - (knee, round 6-8)
  • Morgan Boyle - (shoulder, TBA)
  • Moses Suli - (back, round 9)
  • Dylan Walker - (hamstring, round 10-12)
  • Karl Lawton - (Achilles, round 11-12)
  • Jack Gosiewski - (ankle, round 17)
  • Andrew Davey - (knee, season)
  • Manase Fainu - (stood down, indefinite)

Last edited:
Tough game this one. Tigers will look to bounce back and we might have one eye on the Panthers the following week.

Yep, still copping it from the missus (Tigs fan) from last yrs capitulation against them. Will be there at Bankwest so c'mon boys and shut her up for me
I would be more worried for a loss if this game was being played at Leichhardt Oval. We always struggle playing there and they always play better there.

I would be more worried for a loss if this game was being played at Leichhardt Oval. We always struggle playing there and they always play better there.
Yep 100% agree that it's better that we are not playing there. Could go either way as they were very unlucky and would be hungry for a win.

Scumtrell reeked enough illegal damage on the Tigers that could help us out.
I so wanted Burgess to drop that ball. The Tigers were the better side, except when it counted.
They’ll grow from that. I expect another argy-bargy game in the forwards. But Im confident our forwards will have their measure. Keppie doesn’t mind the niggle.
For the Tigers it’s always David Nofoaluma that worries me. He’s a bit of a non-Manly favourite for mine. Bit like Corey Thompson. Only little blokes, but they usually beat the first, and several more tackles. And they are great finishers. I noticed Madge has moved Nofo to left wing. Hopefully Tommy gives him nightmares.

We’re favourites ( can you believe it ??)
We are indeed favourites feathered friend . We have earnt our Winning Wings !

20210419_215652.jpg

Didn't watch the rest of the Tigers match but they were literally a finger away from doing Souths, so no room for complacency.

Wanting to see, at the very least, more of what was on show against the Titans

Scumtrell reeked enough illegal damage on the Tigers that could help us out.
I so wanted Burgess to drop that ball. The Tigers were the better side, except when it counted.
They’ll grow from that. I expect another argy-bargy game in the forwards. But Im confident our forwards will have their measure. Keppie doesn’t mind the niggle.
For the Tigers it’s always David Nofoaluma that worries me. He’s a bit of a non-Manly favourite for mine. Bit like Corey Thompson. Only little blokes, but they usually beat the first, and several more tackles. And they are great finishers. I noticed Madge has moved Nofo to left wing. Hopefully Tommy gives him nightmares.

He will Nofos defence isn’t always his strong suit.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6