PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Will be interesting how much the 2 Ref’s police the ruck I’m sure Melb will get away with a lot of holding down , Manly just need to be patient stay in the contest then blow them away late in the 2nd half

Looks like there aren't too many who rate our chances this week:
upload_2019-7-25_14-3-41.png
**the 2% comes from away teams
And only Soward and Ruan Sims have tipped us on the NRL site, although Noddy has only tipped the Storm by one. We are definitely specials this week :)

We've actually had a decent record down there since 2013: 2W, 2L & 1D. + Tom hasn't lost yet this year!!

Storm fans are already looking for excuses :rofl::
upload_2019-7-25_14-16-50.png

Will be interesting how much the 2 Ref’s police the ruck I’m sure Melb will get away with a lot of holding down , Manly just need to be patient stay in the contest then blow them away late in the 2nd half

We need a Manly player to start counting loudly when the storm make a tackle..
1..2..3..4..5..(not sure what comes next)...9....eleventy three
Then do the same for Manly. If it is less, the refs will start noticing and realise it's going through their mic's.

Hey it worked for the usa womens soccer game a few years ago!

Then do the same for Manly. If it is less, the refs will start noticing and realise it's going through their mic's.

I'm surprised the count is not recorded on the scoreboard. I think that would be a good idea.

I'd just rather Jorge fold scum400 in half.

amidst all the beautiful signs we have ie" Manly hates you too" we definitely need one someone to make a 10 foot sign with something elegant and poignant with the the 2 most beautiful numbers " 40 - 0 " so that these southern filthy swine never forget.....

amidst all the beautiful signs we have ie" Manly hates you too" we definitely need one someone to make a 10 foot sign with something elegant and poignant with the the 2 most beautiful numbers " 40 - 0 " so that these southern filthy swine never forget.....

I wonder where the De$ who? sign went?

lol

Toovey tipped against us!

*burn the geoff*

#nottruesupporter
#notmanly

#imkidding

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14