PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez I wish we had Sirro back for this game !!

Jetski scored a double last week and he should have had a third if the refs did not stuff up

Agro will get the job done again feathered friend

hqdefault.jpg

Let's hope Gosiewski has an improved game this week and has worked on his positioning with DCE. He was very hot and cold and looked a lost at times in his first game back in firsts. Playing against a top team like the Raiders, Manly can't afford to squander any chances and Gosiewski had better not drop any balls or give away silly penalties.
Ummmmm "improved game"???? He scored 2 tries, could have had 3, over 100 run meters & tackled pretty well. For someone who hasn't played for a while I think he did pretty good!

No Sirro or the gun Hank will hurt us. We looked very clunky in 1st half last week against a weak Tigpies. In Canberra it'll be a baptism of fire which we won't stand the heat. Watch for all the ball strips with our poor ball control. Dce playing injured isn't helping. We are on shaky ground for this one. I can see a quick fire 18 pts put on us before we even touch the ball. The clowns will have their anti Manly instructions. Top 4 for Parra or else. Faiders x 24.

Wighton is the key. He just straightens the attack so well for their outside backs and is a beast to stop one on one.
Minus Sirro I don’t like our chances. He just adds so much. JetSki could have a good game or a shocker which is not what you want in the big games at back end of season.
Those pommies will bait him all night so I hope he keeps his cool. Great trier but not in the same class as Siro.

Canberra by 10. The canaries and crazy crowd support will do us in.I hope the break has freshened the boys up as they have looked a little jaded.With Sirro back I think we beat the Storm and Parra back in Sydney.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8