PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Canberra Raiders v Manly Sea Eagles, GIO Stadium, 4.05pm

Raiders: Joe Tapine went off with a rib injury against the Storm after playing needled up, with Ricky Stuart confirming the Raiders will monitor him this week.

Sea Eagles: Brad Parker and Curtis Sironen won’t be back next week and are aiming for Round 24.

The Canberra forecast for Sunday is currently -2 to 15 degrees. Mind you, today was supposed to be 1 to 9 but currently feels like -1.4 degrees at 2:55pm........

Last edited:
All you Canberra members should get together, create some bonds, have some fun, and talk about how much you like me.

(not much....oh you're so mean guys and gals)

What a game!!
Raiders buzzing after the Massive comeback over Storm and Manly had a decent win also, most important these teams play exciting footy and it will come down to gutsy defence that decides it....
Won't be surprised to see Golden point here.

Manly will start fast this week. Wouldn't surprise if Canberra start a bit flat after big efforts against Chooks and Storm recently.
I tip we will lead early and the Raiders will try for another comeback win but will fall short!
giphy.gif

Loved how Chez said that he is not surprised by being in the Top 4 :D

Media were baiting him to say 'We're not worthy' or some other self denigrating tripe :cool:

" Loved how Chez said that he is not surprised by being in the Top 4 "..........

Our confidence going into this game is sky high and I cannot see the raiders bringing us down .

Ahh man I’m nervous as usual. We have a decent record in Canberra, but if we can win this week in particular it’ll be such a huge boost for us, setting up a spot in the top 4 VERY nicely.

Hoping Canberra get a bit cocky and that the Storm game took a big toll physically!

Anyone from ST's heading down for the game? I live in Canberra, and I'm bringing 8 Manly supporters with me. Can't wait.

Yep! Me and the fam as usual - can’t wait! Canberra is always a fun away trip

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6