PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Raiders by 12
Don’t know why just think we are going to be slightly drawn into the niggle.
Hope I am. Wrong but don’t feel confident about Sunday

Raiders by 12

Raiders to lose by 12
They will try and draw us to the niggle but we will frustrate them and put them off their game and taunt them with our giggle
All year our triumphant team have been singing the same victory song proving the doubters wrong
Very confident of another Manly resilient win on Sunday
https://www.facebook.com/ManlySeaEagles/videos/round-5-team-song/414935752670578/

Last edited:
I'm now actually glad we are playing other finals teams in these last 3 rounds. True, we may end up battered and losing stars and being bundled out early.
Or, it may go the other way and we will be battle hardened, playing at a higher level each week and building an unstoppable momentum!
The 10 day break has been perfect for us, it is so reassuring that we have a coach who has been around and knows what it takes to play finals footy with success. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this week, we'll play well.

I'm now actually glad we are playing other finals teams in these last 3 rounds. True, we may end up battered and losing stars and being bundled out early.
Or, it may go the other way and we will be battle hardened, playing at a higher level each week and building an unstoppable momentum!
The 10 day break has been perfect for us, it is so reassuring that we have a coach who has been around and knows what it takes to play finals footy with success. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this week, we'll play well.

Good point .

Nothing good comes in comfort zones .

We want to be mentally and physically prepared for the bloody semi final battles leading into winning this years grand final .

We want to go into the finals being battle hardened like Rambo warriors

408px-First_blood_poster.jpg

Raiders by 12

Been plenty of niggle so far this weekend as well, more last night in Grubbitohs v Donkeys.

I think exactly the same.

Warriors, the game we had to lose.

Tigers, the game we had to win.

10 days off, not in as yet peak form but building.

I have to admit it, Hasler is a master coach at this stuff.

Definitely true, 3 tough games going into the finals is excellent for this side under Des.

Looks a little brisk judging by the beanies and track pants. (Beautiful and warm today in the Blue Mountains but I spent the last couple of days on the Mornington Peninsula and it was absolutely freezing!)

Looks a little brisk judging by the beanies and track pants. (Beautiful and warm today in the Blue Mountains but I spent the last couple of days on the Mornington Peninsula and it was absolutely freezing!)
I dont know how cold it was your way feathered friend but when I got up at 430 am to start my 12 hour day shift and at Hurstville it was 6 degrees .

I dont know how cold it was your way feathered friend but when I got up at 430 am to start my 12 hour day shift and at Hurstville it was 6 degrees .

34 degrees today here at the Bungle Bungles , I’ve stopped being a cheapskate and booked into the caravan park so we can run the air conditioning.

Mind you it was a chilly 11 degrees at 6am this morning but a far more pleasant 19 when I got out of bed at 8am.

34 degrees today here at the Bungle Bungles , I’ve stopped being a cheapskate and booked into the caravan park so we can run the air conditioning.

Mind you it was a chilly 11 degrees at 6am this morning but a far more pleasant 19 when I got out of bed at 8am.
This'll sound weird, but if you run into a fab blonde woman called Cat, who's towing a cute little caravan around the place and probably doing yoga, tell her Lee and Meredith say hello!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14