PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 12, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Isaah Yeo 4.Brent Naden 5. Brian To'o 6.Jarome Luai 7. James Maloney 8. James Tamou 9.Sione Katoa 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Frank Winterstein 13. James Fisher-Harris 14.Mitch Kenny 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Moses Leota 17. Tim Grant 18. Hame Sele 19. Kaide Ellis 20. Caleb Aekins 21. Liam Martin

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Isaah Yeo 4.Brent Naden 5. Brian To'o 6.Jarome Luai 7. James Maloney 8. James Tamou 9.Sione Katoa 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Frank Winterstein 13. James Fisher-Harris 14.Mitch Kenny 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Moses Leota 17. Tim Grant 18. Hame Sele 19. Kaide Ellis 20. Caleb Aekins 21. Liam Martin

Bloody hell Cleary pick Aekins

He was a SC downgrade signing that was meant to be rnd12 cover

Miskie must have been moved into the top 30 replacing Tangles given Anderson is named in the reserves. (Glad he is in the 30)

Gunna be tough a tough game. Love Thommo getting the captaincy.

Miskie must have been moved into the top 30 replacing Tangles given Anderson is named in the reserves. (Glad he is in the 30)

Miski has been a special dispensation case because of all the outside back injuries we have - no top 29 players to cover Parker - Anderson is still on development contract I believe and all others are injured (Parker / Suli / Turbo / Smith / Funa / Kioa / Croker etc)

So I doubt he has been upgraded to top 30 - he is just a temporary filler until we get some troops fit.

I don't think this will be a tough game honesty . We are down Jake and Parker , but Garrick moves to centres and the Mansour lookalike comes in against a depleted riff side . More confident about this one then most games we've played.

Why are Whare and Blake out for Penrith ?
Apart from Maloney and Mansour its a very makeshift backline.
If the forwards can match or better Penrith's, there must be a very good chance of a Win.

Didn't think that Des would name Tom for this weeks game, though I reckon he might be back for next week against the Cows in Townsville. Probably safer too that way since the weather up there won't be near freezing like its expected to be in Penrith in two night's time.

As for Des playing Tom in the centres until Suli is back in a couple of weeks? Doubt it. If anything it'll be Elliot moving to the centres with Garrick back to the wing.

Why are Whare and Blake out for Penrith ?
Apart from Maloney and Mansour its a very makeshift backline.
If the forwards can match or better Penrith's, there must be a very good chance of a Win.

Waqa has a MCL injury whilst Whare’s hamstring is cooked.

Perhaps Miski is the No Fault Stand Down Policy signing??

I’m torn now, have picked the Panthers in the footy tipping but their side is a bit “ how’s your father” as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4