PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good points.
The challenge may well be mental as much as anything.
Very deflating for fans that we've lost our big gun, and it must have affected the players too. And this after they've come through the toughest run home of all clubs, not to mention every so-called expert saying we are zero chance without Tom.
However I think Des will relish the challenge of raising the players' spirits, so I am looking forward to seeing how we play on Friday.
The challenge may well be mental for the Eels too, thinking Tom's gone, they'll be right, we're deflated and with the experts giving us little chance, all gives them a false sense of security.

I hope their cockiness backfires...

6th September.
41 years since the infamous semi final replay.
Lets hope for a similar result...

For what its worth ......

newtipsters-r25_2-bottom_20190904-2.jpg

Love ya work (although we did actually finish 6th only 2 years ago, and probably will again...)
Two years ago we finished 6th with the second worse defensive record in the comp .
This years team is a more resilient beast
Its the resilience that makes a difference on how far you will go

Our forwards need to dominate big time if we are to win against the eels

and it looks like Kappow is spreading his wings and is ready to fly !

0i8a5717.jpg

One day to go and its all systems go ......

"You can tell that when different players have gone to different positions this year, due to our injuries to key players, and yet we still know what we're doing and find a way to win.

"That's a good sign leading into finals, because you'd have to be lucky to go into finals with your perfect, preferred starting 13.

"So it's a good step forward for us this year that in games where we've had to mix positions, we've still been a force when it comes to winning games."

images.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10