PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ummm .......maybe Des is resting some players. There is no way a sober manly ex- manly player would pick the eels unless they knew something.....there needs to be an investigation!!!

Ummm .......maybe Des is resting some players. There is no way a sober manly ex- manly player would pick the eels unless they knew something.....there needs to be an investigation!!!

Des wont be resting any one

There is a lot at stakes

No team wants to go into the finals with 2 losses in a row

We want to go into the finals with combinations flowing and form on the board

Pending on results we can upgrade into the top 4

Des wont be resting any one

There is a lot at stakes

No team wants to go into the finals with 2 losses in a row

We want to go into the finals with combinations flowing and form on the board

Pending on results we can upgrade into the top 4

Unless your position on the ladder is absolutely safe, no coach worth their weight will ever rest players, especially heading into the Finals.

Brad Arthur ......

Manly have that tough hard mentality when things go against them and they aim up when their back is against the wall

I can sense a big game from the boys tomorrow. Let's see how close this will be:

• Manly take an early 12 - 0 lead
  • Parra will bring it back to 12- 6
  • Manly will score just before half time to make it 18 - 6
  • Manly score first in the second half 22 - 6
  • Parra get some momentum and get it to 22 - 12
  • Manly put them away impressively 28 - 12
  • AFB gets man of the match

Roosters beat Souths by 18, and we sneak into the top 4.

Last edited:
‘That was a terrific win
Fucn terrific
You guys are a fucn good team
Don’t forget that
You are fucn good
There was no luck in that today
None
It was hard just work for a bloody good team playing for each other
Everyone did their job and we won as a group
You are a fucn good team and we can only get better
You were strong and tough and never gave up
Hard work and we can continue to get on top and get better
No luck
Just hard work
Your a bloody good footy side and people out there are proud of you ‘
feel proud and enjoy the win ‘
Clap clap clap

No Turbo, No Worries

Des has confidence in the players that will run on to the field 2morrow against parra

Last week does not define our season

Our season is overall characterised by the resilience our team has built by overcoming adversity through out the year

Des and the players are not concerned how some have written them off as they have the BELIEF they can continue to keep winning against all odds

1592681_1.jpg

I can sense a big game from the boys tomorrow. Let's see how close this will be:

• Manly take an early 12 - 0 lead
  • Parra will bring it back to 12- 6
  • Manly will score just before half time to make it 18 - 6
  • Manly score first in the second half 22 - 6
  • Parra get some momentum and get it to 22 - 12
  • Manly put them away impressively 28 - 12
  • AFB gets man of the match
Roosters beat Souths by 18, and we sneak into the top 4.

At 22-6, Parramatta will get a dozen penalties in a row, all on the 4th/5th tackle.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12