PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m not so sure of DW at fullback... in attack, I’d love to see how DCE would go At the back but it won’t happen. He is bloody quick and support play unreal.
I think dce would excel at fb and hooker.. more so hooker. His support play is good and he has a good pass and is quick. i dont see him doing to well under the high.. in attack he'd be brilliant.

I think he was named in the 19 as a ploy, same as the Riff did with Api. Naming them number 20 or 21 doesn't cause the same intrigue.

I think Api is more of a chance to play than Walker but i'm just playing the intrigue game.
Yes i noticed api.. but reports claimed he was weeks away. Mind games.com going on between the coaches.. probably Twents idea

We could make a real run in the next month or so if we win over the weekend. After that we have warriors, knights and then the bunnies.
This is a massive game for us to win and gather some real momentum leading into the finals.

We won't even need him to have a blinder. Panthers will be way overconfident and relaxed. And why not, they are leading the comp, whereas on the live ladder we are back to 9th.
Perfect ambush scenario.

Good to see Fox Sports bagging DCE suggesting that young Cleary's stats show he is far more effective. Im hoping this will fire DCE up and motivate him to have his best game this year. If DCE plays a blinder we win.
So good. Chez will show them what he's capable of!

So good. Chez will show them what he's capable of!
There is only one DCE 007 In the NRL . The rest of the 7's are imitations
download (4).jpg

Not sure how reliable he is but wackos whispers in the Tele has said walker to 6, Cust to bench and Croker left right out. Api still a chance. Joel Thompson in some doubt with ankle . If he is out waddle to back row and Morgan Boyle on bench.

Cust won’t get dropped......bench with Croker left out. Cust will get plenty of game time. I also believe Parker or Suli will get a rest during the game with Walks slotting into center & Cust to 5/8.
I believe if we’re able to snag Johnston from the Rabbitohs our backline next year would be electric.....
Tom Trbo
Johnston
Suli
Walker
Garrick
Cust
DCE

Just listened to Des’ pre match interview. I’d say Dylan is almost certainly starting in the 6 tomorrow night. Hopefully it’s a huge boost for the team. Fingers crossed on Joel Thompson, you’d imagine he’d be doing everything he can to play in Indigenous round

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2