PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't know why Jack is out (injured?), but the bench looks stronger without him. From what the Manly physio said last week, I think it is unlikely Dylan will play this week (edit: unless someone in the 17 is injured). If Cust plays well again, perhaps Des will consider shuffling the back line to keep him in the starting side for the Warriors game?

Last edited:
Highly doubt Des would be silly enough to put him there given the fitness required and the fact he’s been out for so long.Not exactly the best place to play when you’re easing your way back into action
Maybe not straight away, I like easing him into the 14 too. Just think for the remaining games until Tom is out he is our best option, far better than ELliott. I agree on the fitness point but, could be good to ease him in off the bench for a week or two. He did have a whole pre-season but

If Dylan is to play. Which is the weakest spot that we have in our back line that he needs to fill ?
Over to you ....

Personally I think that this is the strongest forward rotation that we have put on the field all year... I could potentially swap Paseka for Boyle but I think both have even impact (boyle slightly better but more upside for paseka development wise)... I know waddell hasn't 'fired' yet (and occasional bad tackle attempt) but I still have him in my best 17...

Last edited:
Don’t tell Penrith, but timana Tahu on over the black dot (NI TV) dissected the poor ability of the panthers to chase kicks and breaks. He thinks manly will exploit this on the weekend. He contrasted it with how well manly scrambled in defence to shut down the hammer break and the next play v Cowboys.

Its so good to be a member and to feel part of the club and get all the privileges
There is a membership package to suit every ones budget :)
download (5).jpg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8