PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Penrith [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need to gang up on Fisher-Harris, he's their main man and has been leading the go forward all year. It helps us that Api is missing.
Panthers are on a winning streak and are favourites, which is perfect for us! Should be a pretty good match, and there's no reason we can't win this one.
Cant wait to see AFB vs JFH

With jetski being dropped Dylan will def come in somewhere. I predict Des puts him back to 6, Cust to 14 and Croker drops off. Not saying that’s what I’d do but I think Des is playing games and will start Walker.

I feel like since Dylan has been named in the reserves he’ll either be playing centre or fullback if he plays. I reckon Des will not want the panthers to expect him to play 5/8 if he plays and Des might be trying to pull a fast one over them. Cust deserves the 6 from here on out I think
Surely Dylan to fullback; would be a great late inclusion and add a lot to our team out the back which we have been lacking since toms been out.

If api plays that changes the landscape completely .
panthers completely different side with him in.
he needs another weekout I reckon.

Bit tough on DCE chopping and changing halves partners every few weeks.Think Cust deserves a decent run at 6 and Croker has been quite good coming off the bench to play dummy half.

I agree with you here. I love Cust as our 5/8 and think he is the our best option long term. But I think Des will go the way of starting Walker if he is fit and ready.
If it was me I would have Walker back at Center for Parker keeping Cust at 5/8.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Gerard Sutton
Referee

Chris Butler
Touch Judge

Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Touch Judge

Beau Scott
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

Fox won’t advertise it as this is 2 non popular teams but i think with our form and the panthers squad this is the game of year so far material written all over it.

I agree with you here. I love Cust as our 5/8 and think he is the our best option long term. But I think Des will go the way of starting Walker if he is fit and ready.
If it was me I would have Walker back at Center for Parker keeping Cust at 5/8.
Yep,that’s how I’d go too

Gayamagal-Garigal will thrash Darugh on Saturday night.

Darugh sux, they should stay over near their ****ty river and leave the coast and broken bay to the mighty Gayamagal-Garigal.

Damn why you gotta put my mob on roast like that....
Gayamagal-Garigal will thrash Darugh on Saturday night.

Darugh sux, they should stay over near their ****ty river and leave the coast and broken bay to the mighty Gayamagal-Garigal.

When was the last time we won 3 in a row, we just don’t seem to be able to pull that off unfortunately

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4