PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very impressive analysis from the Eels forum.

Agree has to be the most impressive pre game reads I've read. Well done to the squeeler.
Though @mickqld pre game analysis has alot more depth @:D
Big f**king deal. They're still a s**t sucking scumhole cesspit of a club who haven't won s**t in 35 years. More spoons than a nana's tea set and supported by 30000 fukwit, dribbling ,feral ,mongies who only surpass the vermin for lack of dental hygiene.

1621413757299.png

Should of been 3 from 7, but whatever
Agree its the best pre game I’ve read.
Also read, Slime 6 from the last 8
9 from the last 13
21 from 28 at BW, 75% home ground win rate
Manly have not won at the Slimes home ground for 8 years
Time for this **** to end
Pump these stats at the lads, fire them up to end this rubbish
Play for 80 of the back of last week and they can jamb their stats where the sun doesn’t shine, can’t wait for Sunday, Go hard lads, we can role these pricks.

Keep those good completion rates up and match any or likely up tempo Eels early play in particular . Not too concerned about Manly "s attack but definitely need a concerted 80 minute effort in defence

Very impressive analysis from the Eels forum.

Amongst all those stats, no mention of the 54-0 thrashing we dealt out in 2018?!

Manly 13+

Just have a feeling this game will be the one that catapults us into the contender category.
l’m feeling it, momentum, hunger, the dynamics of the playing group appears to be in a really good place, the lads are working for each other especially defensively, we have good strike and finally some explosive edge speed, winning is what sports all about, its addictive and becomes a driving force when the thought process is in sinc, things are certainly on the up and it just feels like something special is building in the nest. Winning on Sunday at BW will definitely strengthen the self belief, we can go deep into this year, possibly even all the way, that’s whats it’s all about, starts with beating the slime and I’m feeling it and it feels good to feel this way.

Foran is a HUGE loss for this game. It really is up to DCE to step up and take control of the play.
Thank god we have the Snaked-up Tom at the back helping him.
Yes I think people aren't aware of how much we (DCE), will miss him.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Just popping in to say thanks for some positive feedback on our Eels' match review blog.
Should be a good game, and I'm looking forward to it.
All the best to you all.
You're welcome.
Here's to a good clean contest (lol) and may the better team win (although the Eels do have a chance) @;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8