PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Seriously weak bench plus too many changes in the forwards. Fuk all these constant injuries it's killing us. Will be the slime x 20 I'm afraid.
I picked Manly before Cust being out. But with Keppie on an edge we will have trouble with the Eels mobility. Manly will try hard but we don't have the backrow cattle to beat the top sides if Keppie is on an edge and only Sipley and Saddler behind him.

court83

Bencher
So is Lawton playing??
How is that happening? Doesn't the team need to be named on Tuesday? Lawton isn't in the 21 players named, so if cust drops out doesn't one of the 21 named have to get chosen???
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I couldn't be bothered scrolling thru pages of comments to find it

manly al

First Grader
Almost certain that Suli is going to get more game time as an edge forward[ and hopefully no injuries to the backs ] and could be quite effective there . Bit concerned about Keppie spending too much time there even though he performed well against the Broncs . And Lawton no previous match time , not sure about that one but surely would only be used sparingly . Suli showed some good willingness and intent against the Broncs and it certainly is going to be needed tomorrow . Really going to have to stand up against the Eels pack and definitely get in their faces defensively all over the park , kicking game has been O K recently , Should be a real good and competitive contest , think that if Manly can hang in there for the duration , could be on enough of a roll to win it .

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
So is Lawton playing??
How is that happening? Doesn't the team need to be named on Tuesday? Lawton isn't in the 21 players named, so if cust drops out doesn't one of the 21 named have to get chosen???
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I couldn't be bothered scrolling thru pages of comments to find it
Probably because we have no other option in that position, therefore, an exemption was given. At least that is my guess. I think he will be gassed pretty quickly.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
So is Lawton playing??

If someone is injured you can bring a similar player in.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Watch out, the King and the boys are coming to get you
trbojevic-j-17654890.jpg

Image borrowed from:
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/siteassets/2021/jake-150/trbojevic-j-17654890.jpg?center=0.19%2C0.41&preset=photo-inline

Peter C

Bencher
So is Lawton playing??
I suppose it's a matter of what position is needed, we want to go in with a hooker on the bench, if Croker gets injured Cust would have taken over and probably Schuster to 5/8, otherwise it's four forwards on the bench.
Suli gives us some flexibility though
Not sure if there's a hard and fast rule that says the team named on Tuesday HAS to be the exact team to play on the weekend

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
After watching Titans flop around milking penalties for crushers and head shots I expect the squeelers to put on a master class like fish flopping out of water near every tackle.
Have a bad feeling this is going to be one of those throw the remote at Tv screen games.
Hope I'm wrong

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After watching Titans flop around milking penalties for crushers and head shots I expect the squeelers to put on a master class like fish flopping out of water near every tackle.
Have a bad feeling this is going to be one of those throw the remote at Tv screen games.
Hope I'm wrong
The moment I saw the crackdown last weekend start that thought came straight into my mind for this parra. Parra at home with expected crowd of 30,000 all baying for our blood, they will most definitely put on a masterclass of milking all day.

I suspect like you we are going to be on the end of some shocking home team decisions tomorrow , wouldn't surprise me to see down to 11 players at some stage in the day.

Still home we smash those slimy pricks and that dope of a coach Arthur.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18