PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Eels v Manly [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
The moment I saw the crackdown last weekend start that thought came straight into my mind for this parra. Parra at home with expected crowd of 30,000 all baying for our blood, they will most definitely put on a masterclass of milking all day.

I suspect like you we are going to be on the end of some shocking home team decisions tomorrow , wouldn't surprise me to see down to 11 players at some stage in the day.

Still home we smash those slimy pricks and that dope of a coach Arthur.
Agree our arms won't need to be anywhere near the upper body let alone the head for 10 in the bin.
God help the crusher fakes.
it just has that dead eel stench about it specially after we got the Broncos down to 11 last week as soon as that happened it was like oh sheet, ref's have bins in the bank for next week against squeelers.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Asofa Solamona is adept at faking
One of the biggest cats in the game. Right up there with Sivo, Moses, and Gutherson - all of whom will be infecting our viewing pleasure this afternoon.

Moses' incessant whining has the potential to fill our eyes and ears with regret. The NRL should insert a viewer beware warning at the beginning of the broadcast.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One of the biggest cats in the game. Right up there with Sivo, Moses, and Gutherson - all of whom will be infecting our viewing pleasure this afternoon.

Moses' incessant whining has the potential to fill our eyes and ears with regret. The NRL should insert a viewer beware warning at the beginning of the broadcast.
They are standards to aspire to, all three of them.

Expect to see it going on in every single tackle, arms in the air , whinging , moaning , pushing the boundaries because they know if they can get two send offs at the same time that's the game.

grassy

Bencher
They are standards to aspire to, all three of them.

Expect to see it going on in every single tackle, arms in the air , whinging , moaning , pushing the boundaries because they know if they can get two send offs at the same time that's the game.
We need to start playing smart in this new game. We can beat Parra if we beat the NRL first. We need to take heed of the new head contact rules. We need to take up a no d..k head policy. We can still play good football and win without playing hitman.This game will tell us the direction we are going in.Our draw from here is quite good but we can f...k it up if we don’t play to the rules. We need to beat the ref.

Kevinward777

First Grader
We need to start playing smart in this new game. We can beat Parra if we beat the NRL first. We need to take heed of the new head contact rules. We need to take up a no d..k head policy. We can still play good football and win without playing hitman.This game will tell us the direction we are going in.Our draw from here is quite good but we can f...k it up if we don’t play to the rules. We need to beat the ref.
Love ya Des.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The team that adapts quickly to these new rules will prosper.

The JWH aggressive style is gone , players like him will be dinosaurs.

manly al

First Grader
Not discounting a home game advantage but just as much pressure and scrutiny on the Eels in the defensive area and the expected discipline required in the present playing environment . Accidental high contact or infringements is the real concern for any side and this is of course where the common sense and proper reviewing aspect should really be the priority and as would be expected today And Manly have been or have adhered reasonably well to date . Think in Manly 's case today , just have to get off to a good start , Eels are not that much different to the Panthers in playing style and can "t afford to give them the same earlier leeway as against the Panthers at Mudgee . Just have to concentrate on disciplined footy and good structures and not to have any tentativeness about some of the vagaries or interpretations of the recent crack down on high shots or other occasional indiscretions

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18