PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Dragons v Manly [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look forward to St Merge getting canned in the penalties, the Bunker blowing up at Sims and co, and Hunt running around like a headless chook. Api and Fainu tag teaming, running rampant from Dummy Half while OUR big boppers rip em new ones. Mary Mary shaking in his boots as hears Des roaring next door...
Wollongong is not going to be the same after this one !!
GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure api and fainu should be tag teaming, isn't that what got jdb in trouble?

The Dragons Voodoo over the last few years was largely assisted by the crappy Barrett Manly defence.

Now that Des is back and our defence is vastly superior, i believe that we will frustrate the Dragons into throwing the ball around a lot more than they normally would, playing more sideways, causing some unforced errors.

the Dragoons voodoo goes back way over a decade now especially back to the first few finals under Da$$ler.

giphy.gif

But the Manly winning streak is the 1996 magic 13 young LG :wait:

Just focus on winning the game you're playing in :happy:

Keen to see how Boyle goes. Interesting to see him into the side above Tanginoa although sends a good message to Tangles who seemed to be getting complacent

Bloody hoodoos
Only like them when they favor Manly
The hoodoo has to be broken sooner or later so may as well start this weekend
Go Manly by 8

Sixty one Nil . Thank you @brad
Not 10 nil
not 20 nil
not 30 nil
not 40 nil
not 50 nil
but 60 nil plus one to add more insult
This is a total domination
A total oppression
This score record score against them is supremacy at the highest level feathered friend .
Ans I was there with a Dragons supporter ....... what a magic day it was!!!!

Interesting to see that Hodkinson keeps getting named in the 21 but doesn’t end up playing for Blacktown.
I don’t get that unless they are trying to ship him off before 30 June and don’t want him to get injured.

• Clever
Reactions: Ben
Interesting to see that Hodkinson keeps getting named in the 21 but doesn’t end up playing for Blacktown.
He seems to be more of a skills coach as he spends the warm ups peppering our backs with different kicks :clap:

Hodko can still hoist those low stratosphere bombs :nod:

We're going to miss AFB probably more than we miss Turbo.

Parker and Elgey worry me. I think St Merge will target them and they will be found wanting.
I don't think we'll get pumped.

Being at Wollongong doesn't help either.

But a 6 to 8 point loss is what I fear.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we scrape home.

Last edited:
No Turbo , AFB will hurt us badly in this one. St Merge will run wide and expose our rushing up outside defenses. The canaries will be up to the standard biased bullsht calls. Penalties Goons12-3. Score Goons 20-12.

The Dragons Voodoo over the last few years was largely assisted by the crappy Barrett Manly defence.

Now that Des is back and our defence is vastly superior, i believe that we will frustrate the Dragons into throwing the ball around a lot more than they normally would, playing more sideways, causing some unforced errors.

the Dragoons voodoo goes back way over a decade now especially back to the first few finals under Da$$ler.

To break the hoodoo, Manly need to do the voodoo that they do so well....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4