PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Dragons v Manly [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The good thing for us is Hunt's inconsistency. This feature of his game is psychological and he is unlikely to have two good ones in a row. Having said that the Saints have a strong roster and will be very hard to beat at home. If we get the same treatment from the yellow shirts this weekend we have no chance unless we get away to a flyer again.

So does Tangles or Lance come in for AFB if he doesn't get off tonight ?? I'm leaning towards Tangles as most likely option

The highest score they ever had against them is against us . We humiliated them by 64 points to nil

I am not suggesting that in our current rebuilding stage we will win by 64 points this week but as a realist after watching our teams resilience unfold and team character building , I think we have a very good chance of beating the Dragons
61 nil mate Easter 94.

Match Officials:

Dave Munro

Referee

Liam Kennedy
Referee

Nick Beashel
Touch Judge

Mark Bohan
Touch Judge

Ben Lowe
Video Referee

Steve Chiddy
Senior Review Official

Thanks to the JDB court case this maybe one game where we get better treatment and win the penalty count.

images

AFB appeal failed - FoxSportsNews :mad:

61 nil mate Easter 94.

Sixty one Nil . Thank you @brad
Not 10 nil
not 20 nil
not 30 nil
not 40 nil
not 50 nil
but 60 nil plus one to add more insult
This is a total domination
A total oppression
This score record score against them is supremacy at the highest level feathered friend .

Sixty one Nil . Thank you @brad
Not 10 nil
not 20 nil
not 30 nil
not 40 nil
not 50 nil
but 60 nil plus one to add more insult
This is a total domination
A total oppression
This score record score against them is supremacy at the highest level feathered friend .
Lyons cut them a new one that day lol.

Am I the only one, or do others think that we would do better with Tanginoa in the side ahead of Gosiewski or possibly Waddell? They seem quite similar really...both have an upside, but they’re not game breakers (yet). Whereas, I think that having Tanginoa on the bench gives us that x-factor to break a line open or pull off a massive hit.

Both boys are doing fine, can’t fault their time on the field - but I do reckon we just have a bit more in the tank with a dynamic meat-axe like Tangles off the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6