Poll: Next Manly Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Next Manly Coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think Hasler or Toovey could get the gig and all some people have to do is eat humble pie. If Maguire has an issue with Walker well thats a no from me as we can not afford to lose someone of his ability. Initially thought it might be Henry but thats kicking the bucket to me . What Manly have to think about is non _ manly coaches do fukh all and do they want to go down that same path . Has to be a Manly boy irrespective of whats happened in the past .

EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Bennett’s 25-year Broncos reign is all but over. He has been formally offered another role at the club for 2020. Broncos in secret talks with Michael Maguire on a $2.4 million deal. Full story @cmail_sport

Only this morning it was rumoured that Seibold is nearly a done deal to Donkeys. Who knows.

1D160537-1EB3-4BEF-8B8F-3070FDCCF687.jpeg
This is real and I love the idea .,saw this on Facebook

We at the Brookvale Hotel strongly believe that Manly should “Bring Back Tooves” as coach of the Sea Eagles, arguably the toughest man to ever play the game of Rugby League. He coached the club for four seasons, making it to Finals three times and a Grand Final appearance in 2013, with a winning strike rate of 58%. Manly needs to be a force once more and to be trained by one of its own!
#BringBackTooves #PennsWhatAreYouDoing

Broncs played that well. Won’t bring Maguire in next year unless Benny walks, saving them a last year payout knowing he will most likely walk next year. Now Benny should just stay to **** them over, and the extra year in waiting might be enough for Madge to contemplate Manly for 2019. Interesting times. Game of thrones at its best.

Any other ex saints players we can target? And give them their first job coaching a 1st grade team.

Wayne Bartrim?
Lance Thomson?
Nick Zisti?
Wayne Collins?
Geoff Selby?

Broncs played that well. Won’t bring Maguire in next year unless Benny walks, saving them a last year payout knowing he will most likely walk next year. Now Benny should just stay to **** them over, and the extra year in waiting might be enough for Madge to contemplate Manly for 2019. Interesting times. Game of thrones at its best.

Agree mate
Changed my odds after the presser today
Bazz gone fir sure and certain
Coach sorted already
Announced # next week
Players are informed
Madge a big show

Agree mate
Changed my odds after the presser today
Bazz gone fir sure and certain
Coach sorted already
Announced # next week
Players are informed
Madge a big show
Guessing or inside info?

NRL: **** As I said on the #EarlyMorningShow @MacquarieSport earlier this morning; my strong mail is that Neil Henry will be the new coach of Manly on a cut-price 2 yr deal! #SeaEagles .. #FabFri #BarrettExit

Yeah I saw that, from Neil Evans. I don’t think I could get excited with him coming in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11