Poll: Next Manly Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Next Manly Coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isaak Luke left Souths due to Madge . He sure would not come back.

Madge is everything Manly do not want in a coach.
Has no idea how to coach an attacking team.
Yea, defensively good, but who wants to be the 2nd best WWF team out there.
He is a grub, plain and simple.
Overtrains his players.
His cliche press conferences makes TB seem animated and full of ideas.

At best a 2nd class Bellany wannabe clone.

Intense yes, over trains his players...perhaps

But I dont see Madge as a 8-10year coach at Manly but rather the perfect 2-3 year coach.

Someone to right the ship and put a rocket up these young players

I think he is perfect for where the club is right now

I'm telling Lyall in the hot tub tomorrow that I want dessie and Tooves.

Ewww! I know what I'd be wearing in that hot tub!

cony.jpg

I'm also working on a team bus idea for penrith games...

team bus.jpg

Tooves has known for a while - you could see the old grin back on his face and an extra spring in his step.
He would jump at the chance, but Maguire has been on top of the candidates list & personally feel he will land the job.
There are a few knocking his coaching ability, but with the pack Manly will boast if they stay together, this is where he excels.
As for the attack he brings, blokes like DCE, Walker and Turbo off the back of a dominant pack will go ok imo...
Actually wouldn't mind Maguire with Tooves his offsider....bring in Spud and Ballin as trainers and we have a Challenger again....

Is this Barrett is every bodies friend and a nice guy just another myth that has become accepted fact in the fantasy world of Silvertails?.

Since Barrett signed up some 30/40 players have been punted and told to go elsewhere ..... I doubt they think Barrett is their friend ..

I doubt Lussick, Lane, Perrett, or Hastings think he is soft and are their friends ....

But I guess when you only have a squad of 20/21 players available it is difficult to drop players for under performing or to replace them with others ...

Here's one from left field, what about Fatty Vautin as some sort of coach capacity along side 2v and the Deslar. Three Manly boys, one with a 100% origin coaching record.
I think fatty is past his used by date in all facets mate.. has a good footy brain but dont think he has the hunger

Henry seems to be still well in the mix and even though he is only one player , just a bit concerned with Walker"s apparent past less then amicable relationship with Maguire .. Just hope it was definite that all of the younger brigade such as Suli , Paseka , Anderson and co have all recently re signed .

As many of you would gather the options to coach Manly in 2019 only really come down to three.

That being Michael Maguire, Neil Henry and John Cartwright. Des Hasler will not get an interview due to the Penn’s still having an issue the way he walked out on the club in 2011. Geoff Toovey won’t get an interview as the Penn’s don’t see him leading the club forward and DCE has issues with Tooves. If Maguire gets the gig there is a big possibility that we will see the end of Dylan Walker playing for Manly as it was Maguire that sacked Dylan after his pain killer drug overdose.

For me I would like to see Maguire get the gig as I think he would bring a hard edge to the club and know how to rebuild clubs from his experience at Wigan and Souths.

On a football team point of view it will be interesting on how the team performs tomorrow night against the Titans, I really feel that this week’s drama will unsettle the team and we put in a lacklustre performance.

Wait, surely no one ****ing wants Henry. Are those who mention him just saying cause they think it will be him??

Neil Henry is the most nothing coach i've ever seen, that's not an upgrade to Baz and I reckon gorman and co will see this and not get anywhere near him

This 1000x!!!

I cant believe there are Manly fans voting for this bloke to coach us.

Anyone that wants Henry either has no idea about rugby league or you are non Manly fans trolling.

Henry seems to be still well in the mix and even though he is only one player , just a bit concerned with Walker"s apparent past less then amicable relationship with Maguire .. Just hope it was definite that all of the younger brigade such as Suli , Paseka , Anderson and co have all recently re signed .
I think your right about Walkz and Maguire.
Personally I don't like Maguires footy philosophy .
Unless his ideas that forwards don't offload has changed then he can take a hike

As many of you would gather the options to coach Manly in 2019 only really come down to three.

That being Michael Maguire, Neil Henry and John Cartwright. Des Hasler will not get an interview due to the Penn’s still having an issue the way he walked out on the club in 2011. Geoff Toovey won’t get an interview as the Penn’s don’t see him leading the club forward and DCE has issues with Tooves. If Maguire gets the gig there is a big possibility that we will see the end of Dylan Walker playing for Manly as it was Maguire that sacked Dylan after his pain killer drug overdose.

For me I would like to see Maguire get the gig as I think he would bring a hard edge to the club and know how to rebuild clubs from his experience at Wigan and Souths.

On a football team point of view it will be interesting on how the team performs tomorrow night against the Titans, I really feel that this week’s drama will unsettle the team and we put in a lacklustre performance.

No Madge, no Benny

EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Bennett’s 25-year Broncos reign is all but over. He has been formally offered another role at the club for 2020. Broncos in secret talks with Michael Maguire on a $2.4 million deal. Full story @cmail_sport

EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Bennett’s 25-year Broncos reign is all but over. He has been formally offered another role at the club for 2020. Broncos in secret talks with Michael Maguire on a $2.4 million deal. Full story @cmail_sport

Then there were two.

Up here its all over the media that Brisbane are after Maguire.

He would need a good hard think about choosing between Brisbane and our f*cking basketcase of a club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8