Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is literally just going to cause issues and achieve less than nothing. I sometimes look into the void too but your not meant to actually jump into it, dude.

Really hard to understand, here I'll type slow for you, Do you agree or disagree the stance they took, slow enough..??
Ha we don't live in your head mate, use sentences to make your point.

Could take it as you intended.
Could read it as do you agree they are magnificent?
Could read it as do you believe them being out cost us the game?
Could read it as did 2016 Denzel remake do the original film justice?

What I do know is this topic has been discussed to death, lets move on

Remake was junk IMO.....but to be honest I did have a brownie before watching it so it is all a little hazy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220728-224828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220728-224828_Chrome.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220728-224903_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220728-224903_Chrome.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4
I hope they are the magnificent 7 next week - I'll be cheering for them, along with the rest of the team.
Good stuff, as everyone should. They are manly, we are manly.
Hopefully some of the vile, miserable people around here that have said things against them will be eating their humble pie.

But what’s new around here? on a normal week this place is a cesspool for some deadbeat germs who bag and put hate on any given player, it’s a rotation.

Hopefully some of the vile, miserable people around here that have said things against them will be eating their humble pie.

But what’s new around here? on a normal week this place is a cesspool for some deadbeat germs who bag and put hate on any given player, it’s a rotation.
One of us, one of us, ONE OF US!

I respect them sticking to their beliefs even though I find them ridiculous and can’t believe they wouldn’t support their teammates by pulling on the jersey tonight.. with that said can’t wait to have them back against Parra next week

I support the seven. They aren't Magnificent, just people who have a strong belief in an issue.
If the club is "inclusive" as it claims why didn't it include all players when the idea of a Pride jumper was first mooted by the merchandising team?

They weren't manly tonight. They weren't even in the venue in a game when they were needed most.

They can play as well as they want, I don't think I can attach to them anymore. It's one game, sure. But it just shows that footy isn't important, at least not to 7 of our first-grade team and a bunch of the juniors coming through who rejected debuts. Foran's leaving. Always puts in and embodies the club. Schuster's replacing him. Has the attitude of an onion and is a bigot. It's been fun watching Olakautau and Koula improving every week but yeah, willing to throw a season away over something so unrelated to them it's not funny.

Thought Fulton showed some manly spirit today. This makes me regret ever saying anything bad about Jake Trbo. No matter the occasion, he's there every week with his heart on the line for his rugby league and for manly.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. They are not Manly. What we saw tonight is the real Manly. I want them gone
I think this is actually quite a bit more revealing than it appears on the surface.

The reality is that group of players is obviously close enough to operate as an influential faction within the squad and ultimately negatively influenced the outcome of a game and possibly our season. I noticed earlier some (all?) are linked to Mario Tartak or his company Crown Sports Management, the only reason this is notable is because a lot of communication leaked to the media recently has involved people in this apparent group.

There are factions within every workforce with hugely different values, traditions and views yet the vast majority do not have such damaging internal disputes. Obviously not every workforce has the media focused on their individual opinions but not many blow up in such spectacular fashion when such a situation may arise.

I could be inexperienced and if so, please enlighten me.

So how would you approach it this week huh? You have a 9 year old son who told you he was gay. On Monday it was like Christmas for him. Manly announce their gay pride strip. He was in 7th heaven. And then like a knife to his heart, within a couple of hours half if his beloved team come out and say they Don't agree with this. They refuse to wear the special jersey coz being gay pretty much sickens them. So much so that they even refuse to wear the jersey and play for the team. This young kid is in tears. These idols he looks up to hate him. They are against him. He is nothing. How dare they do this to him
So a 9y o says he's gay , so you just agree , WOW , when I was 9 I said I was a cowboy, I knew my dad should have bought me that horse and rifle..

Ok, so what the likes of you do not understand is - that a gay person has sexual feelings from a very young age. Yes. From around 5,6,7 yrs. Yup. Just like a straight kid at that age they have a natural attraction. It is not a choice like you believe. We are born that way. What you are saying is actually quite insulting. You really have no idea do you? Just ask Ian Roberts you idiot. This ain't no novelty it is real life you ignorant human being. You have no idea
Enough with calling everyone idiots already, and 2 have you thought about professional help , just because a 9 y o says he's gay doesn't mean he is, you sound like one of those mothers in america when the kid says he likes the colour pink he automatically wants to become a girl..

Enough with calling everyone idiots already, and 2 have you thought about professional help , just because a 9 y o says he's gay doesn't mean he is, you sound like one of those mothers in america when the kid says he likes the colour pink he automatically wants to become a girl..
So a 9y o says he's gay , so you just agree , WOW , when I was 9 I said I was a cowboy, I knew my dad should have bought me that horse and rifle..
If the nine year old says they're gay you say okay and believe them until they state otherwise

Yes because they are saying their true feelings. It is obviously different if it is forced upon them like some freaks do but that is not what we are talking about here. Kids in a decent upbringing who love their Manly and they are gay. There would be thousands. And these idiots. That went against the team. That went against their supporters. They are mighty fine with all their money and their house sitting out one week but do they even understand what impact they are having on young innocent lives. I honestly believe they do not give a ****. They are not Manly. We saw Manly tonight
Yes. I am forcing a topic on you guys that you have basically ignored. Team results first. Lives second. You all need to get the big picture. And as you all saw tonight we can still be highly competitive without these homophobes. And literally that is all they are
I was agreeing with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11