Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread seems to have gone in a very surprising direction. It might need a thread of it's own. Potential thread names would be the Confessions of Technical Coach, Technical Coach meets Jerry Springer, or Technical Coach - An Intervention. It's halftime between the Broncos and the Knights so I might get some popcorn and return for the next chapter.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so casual about discrimination? You’re almost condoning it?

Everyone is free to choose their friends. I choose not to associate with lots of people for a variety of reasons. Some are fuuckwitts, some have shiitty personalities, some I just can’t be bothered with. But saying you choose not to be friends with someone because they’re gay is wrong and discriminatory.

TC previously said of ‘he knows someone is gay, he chooses to discriminate’. How would you be appropraching this conversation if he said he chooses to discriminate against Asians or Aboriginals or Women?

Choose your friends however you see fit. But openly admitting to discriminating against a minority group for something that they can’t change, is appalling.
TC or anyone for that matter can choose their own friends however they choose.. I don’t suspect many of the groups his chooses to exclude would likely want to be friends with him anyway so it’s win win and no need to tell people how they should choose their friends… or be appalled by it.
Btw it’s not my place to condone it. It’s free will in this instance ( when choosing friends)

TC or anyone for that matter can choose their own friends however they choose.. I don’t suspect many of the groups his chooses to exclude would likely want to be friends with him anyway so it’s win win and no need to tell people how they should choose their friends… or be appalled by it.
Btw it’s not my place to condone it. It’s free will in this instance ( when choosing friends)

1660388762127.gif

This thread seems to have gone in a very surprising direction. It might need a thread of it's own. Potential thread names would be the Confessions of Technical Coach, Technical Coach meets Jerry Springer, or Technical Coach - An Intervention. It's halftime between the Broncos and the Knights so I might get some popcorn and return for the next chapter.
Academy Awards Popcorn GIF

So just getting my head around this @Red Pill
Reciprocal discrimination is ok, as long as it is mutually beneficial?

Pop Corn Eating GIF by Paris Saint-Germain Handball

So just getting my head around this @Red Pill
Reciprocal discrimination is ok, as long as it is mutually beneficial?
I don’t really like it from a personal perspective @Eagles4Life nor is it a mode of behaviour I would encourage from people that I am close too in my life… But people like TC have the right to choose in any way they like no matter how unpalatable…the way they decide to choose their personal friends.. I will defend his right to this kind of free will. If he said I would not employ people from certain a group etc that would be a different situation but people should be able to choose in any way they like in regards to personal relationships without peer coercion from outsiders, in saying this…I get he is making it public. Hopefully he has some people who are close to him in his personal life that may change this opinion…. Like this I also don’t like some of very personal derogatory statements that are aimed at players from time to time on this site from people who have no personal understanding of the person involved at all. Personally it disgusts me sometimes but people have a right to air their opinions…and I would defend thier right to do that as well.

Apologies if my response did not provide the same entertainment value as some of the others tonight…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8