Planning for 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alright so next year we have Foran, Davey, Walker leaving… and Tuilagi coming in!!

We are finishing bottom 8 again unless Tommy stays fit and has the season from hell like he did last year

It's the yo yo of a unbalanced cap. 17 good year, 18 bad, 19 good, 20 bad, 21 very good and this year bad. And Yes it's all about Tommy.
Problems around 9 and 6 moving forward and not real go forward leader. Centres that seems like turnstiles in defence.
Recruitment that's been very low key that with losses of Marty, Davey, Walker and Foran.
Losing alot of experience.

Was it just me or was Guac really quiet tonight? Seemed the most off of them all. Still don’t know why he left Schuster out.
I would call it disinterested. He has become pretty inconsistent, unless he is playing hurt.

Been a year where season just never felt like it got out of 3rd gear. But it is over.

My biggest concern for next year is the experience we are letting go.
Foz, Walkz, Davey, Taupau, Jorge. And that so far. And despite how great I think Shoe could be. I just don't see a 5/8 in the current game and certainly not one that would suit our turtle.

I think I'm leaving Garrick at fullback and moving Tommy to 6.

Shoe lock.

Jack Prop. As much as that little winging fnc bitch annoys me. I think hes done enough in 22 to say it's time to hand over the (C) next year.

Croker has moved up 3 levels
Tippytoes has moved up 2.

I honestly think we need some big ins just to compete next year.

Marty & Foz to start with. Thats 2 huge outs.

So Walker, Foz, Davey, Taupau all gone.
Then there's Parker, Harper, Bullemore, Ben T, Sipley, Keppie, Saab are all very average squad quality players.
Garrick is a winger and nothing more.
Doesn't leave much left. Just where are we getting a decent 1st grade team from in 2023.

Very hard to think 2023 may be any better than this year.

Des won't see out the season in 2023 if we are in the same position or worse this time next year, it's his biggest challenge he has ever faced, let's see how really good a coach he is.

The incomparable Immortal was once quoted as saying
The team with the best cattle on the field wins .

The key to a successful 2023 is to rejuvenate , restore and most of all rebuild with dominant players in key positions

We need a more dominant roster other wise we will be dominated by the top 8 teams again

Was it just me or was Guac really quiet tonight? Seemed the most off of them all. Still don’t know why he left Schuster out.

He seemed to hit hard in defence but showed little in attack. He did get injured vs Dragons, so may not be 100% but truthfully I dont think he was interested.

Looks like everyone’s view is we should just forfeit before we start.

I’ll still be supporting my team , regardless of who starts or who doesn’t.

If the Cowboys can go from second last to second , so can we.

I get that everyone’s disappointed ( so am I ) but regardless, I’m a Manly fan until I’m permanently looking at the lid !!

The key is to encourage the cattle we have to actually go on the field. They are paid 100s of 1000s of dollars to play not pray
I agree with you feathered friend as part of that key that I mentioned in my post was to Rejuvinate

Noting you’re up there in Heaven, I imagine the clouds are your friends when it comes to data storage.
Gods not a fan of shared cloud infrastructure, the lack of actual data security you mortals except it disturbing. Shared public cloud services where Satan's doing in a bid to steal all you personal data.

Gods not a fan of shared cloud infrastructure, the lack of actual data security you mortals except it disturbing. Shared public cloud services where Satan's doing in a bid to steal all you personal data.

Zuckerberg?

Looks like everyone’s view is we should just forfeit before we start.

I’ll still be supporting my team , regardless of who starts or who doesn’t.

If the Cowboys can go from second last to second , so can we.

I get that everyone’s disappointed ( so am I ) but regardless, I’m a Manly fan until I’m permanently looking at the lid !!
Cowboys have recruited well over the last 2 years especially a modern up to date coach. We have not.

Cowboys have recruited well over the last 2 years especially a modern up to date coach. We have not.
They are fast young fit men who are coached really well.

There is complete but in from the players coach and staff

There pre season this year they were doing military drills at all hours of the day in the hot humid weather up there.

We look this year the complete opposite and void of any fitness levels.

I know it won't happen but we need to as a club go and do the kokoda track and then do rest of pre season up in Darwin hot humid conditions

We just can't keep doing the same things we have been it's not been working.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7