Penrith v Parramatta [Week 2 finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow were Parra robbed. All this lying on the legs, and then the fake injury on the second tackle with about four minutes left. What a disgrace.

Penrith will be dust next week at the hands of Melbourne.

NYEagle

Wow were Parra robbed. All this lying on the legs, and then the fake injury on the second tackle with about four minutes left. What a disgrace.

Penrith will be dust next week at the hands of Melbourne.

NYEagle

I have noticed Penrith do lie all over players in D. Different to Melb, but both teams do it the most.
But never penalised enough?

That was such a Parra worthy finish. They have rorted the HIA / free interchange all season so that's karma if that Mitch Kenny interchange cost them.

The best bit was the meek capitulation when the game was there for the taking. Let's end our season with a knock on from a simple hit up play 5m out. LOL. Do you think Ray Stone and Junior Paulo will be popular on the one eyed trouser snake forum tonight

I thought you could only get a free interchange (not HIA) it if a player was binned or sent off for foul play. But it was an accident so they should have been playing with 12 as far as I can tell...

Will be interesting to see if NRL do anything about that...
I’m fairly sure you get two for reportable foul play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8