Penrith v Parramatta [Week 2 finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The official controlling the interchanges cocked up, giving TPJ the wrong card. He was not a free interchange because of a concussion rule as the card said he was a legitimate replacement. This was cleared up after the match concluded.
You have to ask: how unprofessional is this sport? The Bunker is a lottery. Blake Ferguson cons the ref with the worst acting I've seen since "the dingo stole my baby", and the interchange official gets his cards mixed up. Really?

after watching that game im struggling as to who to listen to next week, ch9 with gould....
or fox.
by the end tonight on fox i was sick of hearing alexander say 'here is the moment for(insert name here) to stand up'.
he had it on repeat for both teams.
someone give the bloke a few new lines please.
can't use radio because its out of sync, might just play eagle rock on a loop
Gould not on 9 tonight. Instead we had Sterlo banging on and tearing up about his beloved eels...

I hate doing this but Parra showed some good testicular fortitude to bounce back the way they did after there mid to late season slump. If they had a decent hooker they may have got home tonight, Ray Stone had a Barry Crocker..

That being said...suck sh1t squeels, yet another year without a trophy!

I agree. I wouldn't write them off against the Storm if they can defend like that they are always a chance off Cleary's boot
Definitely - Parramatta's only try came off a swirling bomb. Both teams defended out of their skin, but Penrith's effort under fatigue in those final five minutes was unbelievable. To'o will be back and I would keep Naden on the other wing. They are a side that can worry the Storm.

Storm sitting by the pool, sipping on Pina Coladas watching Penrith get beaten up.

Melbourne by 30 next Saturday.

Definitely - Parramatta's only try came off a swirling bomb. Both teams defended out of their skin, but Penrith's effort under fatigue in those final five minutes was unbelievable. To'o will be back and I would keep Naden on the other wing. They are a side that can worry the Storm.
Obviously the Storm will throw more at them than Parra but we saw against Parra they can be frustrated. In our first game against them we defended well against them for the most part. You can't make the errors that we so often do.

He cannot keep 10 meters. Commentators talking up this game but both teams are back about 6 meters!
Was yelling it all game. The more the commentary went on about how close and low the score was, I kept going off, that’s cause there 6 metres apart Klein, you unfit fuuckstick . Moses was the worst. And the bias from Ennis for a Parramatta win had me thinking he’s bet the house on the Eels. He was all pumped in that last play, C’mon Parra, this is your time (paraphrasing there). Then Stone throws it to Paulo who drops it cold. There was just silence from Ennis.
Penrith need to piss Edwards off at fullback (another one of Ennis’ favourites), and get Stephen Crighton in there. Momerosky wouldn’t give him the ball at all.
Penrith play like that next week, Storm will put 50 on them.

Last edited:
Why is Pangai Jr still playing for Penrith?

I thought one of the caveats for these late-season signings was that they couldn't play finals football.

Is that assumption wrong? Apparently, since Pangai is still out there I guess...

He wasn't a loan he was released by broncos and signed contract with Penrith

That clause was for loan players. He was actually signed by Panthers.

I wonder what happens to his 2022 contract with the bulldogs is he does a injury that takes 12 months to come back from (knee, shoulder, dunno)?

I'm assuming bulldogs still pay, but they wont be thrilled to lose a big signing because of a three months panthers contract.

such is life I guess, could happen with any player transfer.

Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7