Penrith v Parramatta [Week 2 finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was such a Parra worthy finish. They have rorted the HIA / free interchange all season so that's karma if that Mitch Kenny interchange cost them.

The best bit was the meek capitulation when the game was there for the taking. Let's end our season with a knock on from a simple hit up play 5m out. LOL. Do you think Ray Stone and Junior Paulo will be popular on the one eyed trouser snake forum tonight
Agree, they did 2-3 hit ups from forwards....why give to Paulo for a settler in that situation?

Panthers got lucky tonight.

That was the an enjoyable non manly game.

Well it's down to the the top 4 now

1v2 3v4

Game Storm vs Panthers

Panthers are cooked storm will run riot over them that game tonight will take so much out of them.

Even though it's a GF replay panthers are gone.

Storm by 22

Game 2 South's vs Manly
South's have the week off and look likely to make it.

We have to be even more desperate in defence and have to start much faster than this week.

We may go with south's for 60 minutes but experience will play a part. South's by 13

Parra should of win that..that hurts saying but Moses and brown went missing in the last few minutes.

That's was an epic game in level with our 4-0 defeat to easts in 2013.

Panthers no Hope against storm.

What the game lacked in finesse (other than the kicking games of the two halves) it made up for in desperation. I want that level from Manly for the next two (hopefully) games and if we get that level of intensity we have the strike to beat anyone

Can't quite believe how little Penrith offered in attack. They never really looked like cracking the Eels' defence, which is why I found it odd that they kept passing up opportunities for penalty goals. Take them all and they would have been eight points clear. Even four points clear is better than two points.

Eels looked more likely with the ball with very limited opportunities.

Not quite sure I enjoyed the match as much as the commentators though. Yes, it had tension because the scores were close and it was a dour battle overall, but the attack left a lot to be desired.

Parra should of win that..that hurts saying but Moses and brown went missing in the last few minutes.

That's was an epic game in level with our 4-0 defeat to easts in 2013.

Panthers no Hope against storm.

Noticed that too. Gutho was the one who was taking charge at the end because the halves went missing when it counted.

One thing that did stand out for me about Penrith tonight.

Jarome Luai is overrated. Got the NSW #6 jumper primarily because of Nathan Cleary and the Penrith connection, and without Cleary in game 3 of Origin he was very quiet. He was also barely sighted for Penrith when Cleary was out injured, games the Panthers mostly lost. And tonight he did SFA and the attack was all but left to Cleary and Burton.

One thing that did stand out for me about Penrith tonight.

Jerome Luai is overrated. Got the NSW #6 jumper primarily because of Nathan Cleary and the Penrith connection, and without Cleary in game 3 of Origin he was very quiet. He was also barely sighted for Penrith when Cleary was out injured, games the Panthers mostly lost. And tonight he did SFA and the attack was all but left to Cleary and Burton.
Uhm Maybe didn't see Luai in game 3 because he didn't play either .
I do agree though he relies on having no pressure and not being the main half.

after watching that game im struggling as to who to listen to next week, ch9 with gould....
or fox.
by the end tonight on fox i was sick of hearing alexander say 'here is the moment for(insert name here) to stand up'.
he had it on repeat for both teams.
someone give the bloke a few new lines please.
can't use radio because its out of sync, might just play eagle rock on a loop

after watching that game im struggling as to who to listen to next week, ch9 with gould....
or fox.
by the end tonight on fox i was sick of hearing alexander say 'here is the moment for(insert name here) to stand up'.
he had it on repeat for both teams.
someone give the bloke a few new lines please.
can't use radio because its out of sync, might just play eagle rock on a loop
Mute it and watch. Simples

How is Brandy involved on fox in Penrith games. By his own admission he cannot be impartial. He was squirming when Braith was critiquing Tge Panthers - snd for good reason. Brandy looked like he wanted to punch Braith. Haha

I don't know if Penrith will have the energy to match the Storm, but I hope they belt the ever loving s**t out of them.
Would be ideal for us if they beat the **** out of each other and Penrith get up, yes we must win ourselves, but Penrith would be playing busted and our mental self belief would be way healthier than getting up for a rematch against the scum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8