Penrith v Parramatta [Week 2 finals, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well... only one other game hence the title.

Discuss how much the panthers will beat the Eels by here....

That side of the draw, Melb, Riff and eels. Melb will probably advance through, albeit battle weary though !!....mmm.

If Manly surprises everyone and beats Chooks and Souths, then I think the ideal result is certainly to meet Panthers in the GF. Aside from some psychological scars that Storm probably left on some of our guys, Panthers will have had just as hard a battle to get there as Manly. Maybe harder, not only playing each week but the big Eels pack is ready to rumble so that won't be a walkover and they can get past Storm but it would be a titanic sruggle. Leaving the Pennies a bit battered and pooped.

I have a feeling that if Parramatta can whether the Storm (pardon the pun) and get into an arm wrestle with the Panthers they are a real chance. Penrith are under pressure after the shock loss last week.

Game day!

riff $1.28 v parra $3.85 - how that effects things I dunno.

To'o ruled out. Naden back in as riff's fullback.

Penrith and Parramatta will reignite one of rugby league's fiercest rivalries in Saturday night's do-or-die semi-final, and only a select few know what it's like to be one both sides of the divide.

There have been 92 players who have lined up for both Western Sydney clubs over the years since Penrith joined the big league in 1967, including four ex-Panthers in the current Parramatta squad – Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Bryce Cartwright, Waqa Blake and Will Smith.

Others include the likes of former international Michael Jennings, 300-gamer Geoff Gerard, premiership winners Paul Dunn and David Liddiard, as well as Andrew Leeds, Matt Adamson, Gary Freeman and Frank Pritchard.

Last edited:
Game day!

riff $1.28 v parra $3.85 - how that effects things I dunno.

To'o ruled out. Naden back in as riff's fullback.

Penrith and Parramatta will reignite one of rugby league's fiercest rivalries in Saturday night's do-or-die semi-final, and only a select few know what it's like to be one both sides of the divide.

There have been 92 players who have lined up for both Western Sydney clubs over the years since Penrith joined the big league in 1967, including four ex-Panthers in the current Parramatta squad – Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Bryce Cartwright, Waqa Blake and Will Smith.

Others include the likes of former international Michael Jennings, 300-gamer Geoff Gerard, premiership winners Paul Dunn and David Liddiard, as well as Andrew Leeds, Matt Adamson, Gary Freeman and Frank Pritchard.
Edwards is fullback, naden has replaced To'o. Panthers 13+

lots of 'on reports' and .... well I don't wanna say injuries but er.. so hopefully a big tough bruising overtime game.

Get into 'er!

Well South’s showed how to frustrate Penrith, I think Parra are capable of doing something similar, question is will they?

Pretty sure it will be a bruising encounter any way you look at it and I wont be the least bit surprised if the slime pull off the upset. I’m looking forward to the game, theres only 4 left for the year, I love finals footy but hate the fact the season is coming to an end.

Last edited:
I think Penrith will win and I'm hoping so as the RL world would love to see the two best teams over the past two seasons meet in a finals match, even if it is not the GF.
While one on them will be the overwhelming favourite to win the GF upsets do happen, especially in the big matches.

If Penrith turn up to play they'll win this by plenty, the squeels backs can't defend and Burton, Crichton, Liam Martin and Kikau will have a field day.

BUT, Parras forwards can produce a siege mentality and if they can get on top you never know..it's a big if though..

Panthers I think will try and start fast they can play an up tempo game , Eels won’t be able to go with them , I’m expecting a similar result to last nights game Panthers by plenty

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8