Pre-Game Penrith v Manly [Round 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 6
BlueBet Stadium
10 Mar 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Shoe1

Journey Man
All summer they said Cleary out for first 3 or 4 rounds.

Last week (ticket and promo time) he was good to go!

Now out 3 or 4 rounds again. Go figure.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Shocked, named a full strength side, Walker dropped for Koula. Most of the injured players are playing or is Des confusing everyone? Sipley to start? Marty to start, Haumone to start in 2nd row?

rosco

Reserve Grader
Shocked, named a full strength side, Walker dropped for Koula. Most of the injured players are playing or is Des confusing everyone? Sipley to start? Marty to start, Haumone to start in 2nd row?

I think Walker is out injured rather than dropped seeing he isn't named in the extended squad.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Great to see Sipley rewarded with a starting spot, he was a machine in the Raiders trial.
He has steadily improved since arriving at Manly and if I was Josh Aloiai I would be a bit worried that Sippers now won't give up his spot without a fight!

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Possibly upset the management with his Warriors signing? Maybe he hurt his hand signing the contract, maybe it was a deep paper cut? Maybe he did his ankle running the new contract to his manager?
It may be possible to make such conjectures if Walker wasn't injured in the Raiders trial. Interesting that Koula is not a like for like replacement for Walker, but rather a cover for backline injuries. Wonder if he'll get much game time?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interesting that Koula is not a like for like replacement for Walker, but rather a cover for backline injuries. Wonder if he'll get much game time?
My thought was to use him the way Bellamy used Pappenhuysen when he first came into the side. Chuck him in the middle, make some low tackles, and with the ball, any small gap - race straight through and create havoc!

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
with harper , foran oku, marty and davey all under some conjecture

a squad of 24 make all moves possible

thank goodness we only have 2 days of this for the first game. after thursday we will know more

everyone available is still a possability except aioli

That side looks really nice Sipley played well against the raiders pack good to see him starting. I like the addition of Koula as an attacking weapon a good replacement for the backs.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18