Pre-Game Penrith v Manly [Round 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 6
BlueBet Stadium
10 Mar 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Just a teensy bit concered with our bench. Brought it up last year before the finals started that I feel like carrying two utilities is a real risk against the top sides. We gotta match them in size so we don't lose that forwards battle. Especially if Des does what he normally does and doesn't feature Koula for too long. Can't have a one-man disadvantage against the defending premiers.
I wonder do we see a late change Boyle in to give us a bit more size on the bench ??

Think they’d keep Lawton as back up hooker.

We all laugh about Des and his love for a plodder but was watching our 2011 GF the other day and our bench had Vic Mauro on it did it not?
Can't have starting guns across the park and on bench.

I wonder do we see a late change Boyle in to give us a bit more size on the bench ??

Think they’d keep Lawton as back up hooker.
Yea I'm happy with Lawton there, but it'll be surprising if Des puts Tolu for more than 10 minutes, and this is not a team where we can just play underhanded like that. We will get exposed just like in the finals. I would've preferred maybe Tuitavake or Ramonous, but if Des goes with Boyle it makes sense. Just gotta match that bench size, maximize the use of our 17 players, and keep that forward rotation pumping.

Even when Walker is back, personally I wouldn't carry both him and Lawton on the bench and to be honest I'd rather Walker be the only utility.

Did you read some of the doom and gloom on here over past week? Fear not the bad juju is alive and well and living healthily within some on here.
Seems like it's left over residue from coaches past, ie; Trendy Trent. The mental scars that Barrett caused still linger on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8