• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The defense of Parker and Harper out wide is a vital part of Manly's resurgence this year. The confidence in defense this then gives Garrick and Saab also gives all of them more confidence in attack. They are backing each other and you can see it.

Have Walker at 14 for a bit when he's back. Lawton is big enough and runs hard enough to fill in the back row when needed.

Would be keeping Parker and Harper in the centres for now, with Fainu slotting into Crokers spot, and Walker to take Custs spot.

14 Walker 15 Marty 16 Aloiai 17 Lawton fully fit team. Sironen, Suli, Croker miss out unfortunately
Sipley has earnt a bench spot.

I do not trust Walker's defence once bit. After the Broncos game Daly said that with the new rules it is easier to score points and harder to defend them. I think it is essential we continue this incredible edge defence we have at the moment. Bring Walker back through BWSE and if he excels and Brad has a couple of dodgy games, then switch it up

I do not trust Walker's defence once bit. After the Broncos game Daly said that with the new rules it is easier to score points and harder to defend them. I think it is essential we continue this incredible edge defence we have at the moment. Bring Walker back through BWSE and if he excels and Brad has a couple of dodgy games, then switch it up
Mr Walker is looking more and more like a phantom, whilst ‘Peter’ Parker is solidifying his hold on a spot with his spider-like defence and underestimated attacking ability.

One of his key attributes is his intelligence and willingness to listen and improve. It is alluded to in the thread in relation to his decisions in defence and the decoys and angles that he runs.

I think that facet is a key reason why Des values him so highly.

You’ve got to have the right mixture of glue and flash. It’s working at the moment isn’t it?

I agree he’s great

but do you go 3 props on the bench? I probably wouldn’t but I’m not too against it.
Would play Aloiai in the second row. We also have to fit Keppie in the side. At full strength if Foran is back I assume Des picks him. Shuster and Guacamole start. Does Lawton miss out but then we have no utility. Tough one at full strength. We won't have to worry about that.. we haven't been full strength for 8 years

Parker has improved his attack out of sight now hitting the ball at great pace. That has been made possible by Turbo and Schuster playing inside with depth and creating space. Whereas the first 4 rounds we were as flat as a pancake in attack. Brad doesn't have lightning acceleration of the mark so he needs to get the ball at pace.

Would play Aloiai in the second row. We also have to fit Keppie in the side. At full strength if Foran is back I assume Des picks him. Shuster and Guacamole start. Does Lawton miss out but then we have no utility. Tough one at full strength. We won't have to worry about that.. we haven't been full strength for 8 years
and with the sin binning possibility/probability at any time we need that depth ... although our tackling techniques have seemingly been quickly adapted to the new enforcement

Round 11 Team of the Week voted by 51,879 NRL fans

Big Red is the Big Improver

Garrick is going Great

Schuster is the Slickest Six in the game

And the terrific Turbos are just that

Well done Boys !

team-of-the-week_20210525.jpg

Last edited:
Harper & Saab have been our consistent attacking side up until now, but Parker & Garrick got a go on the weekend with (as others have said) Schuster at 5/8th feeding that side.

Parker may not be the fastest centre but he was fast enough to barge over for his first try then did a "Bradbury" to score his second when Garrick's kick bounced funny & he & 3 Eels overran it, leaving Parker to pick up the scraps.

Harper & Saab have been our consistent attacking side up until now, but Parker & Garrick got a go on the weekend with (as others have said) Schuster at 5/8th feeding that side.

Parker may not be the fastest centre but he was fast enough to barge over for his first try then did a "Bradbury" to score his second when Garrick's kick bounced funny & he & 3 Eels overran it, leaving Parker to pick up the scraps.
correct. a faster player probably would have over run the ball and not scored. where is @BOZO . speed is for truckies,

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6