• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't get over anyone wanting Walker or Suli in the side at the expense of this guy. Gives his all every game. I'll take that any day in a true clubman over a pair of either very suspect or lazy characters.
My main argument for dropping him for Walker would be because Walker adds more in attack. The only thing is, given how good Parker has been in attack of late I'm not sure that's even true anymore.

Perspective time ...

There are no limits towards excellence

We need to keep raising the bar to keep soaring up the NRL ladder

If we are going to beat the best we need to play at the best of standards

This applies to all our backs and forwards

Perspective time ...

There are no limits towards excellence

We need to keep raising the bar to keep soaring up the NRL ladder

If we are going to beat the best we need to play at the best of standards

This applies to all our backs and forwards
Exactly, and they should also be dominant in their personal relationships. Demand the correct cutlery and so forth.

Can you please explain what this mean?
I dont understand I am an ethnic :)

they should also be dominant in their personal relationships
Are you saying you can't understand English? So your 20,000 posts have been in some other language?

Are you saying you can't understand English? So your 20,000 posts have been in some other language?
You are saying this . I never said this .
This is what I said . You are overthinking feathered friend

What do you mean by this they should also be dominant in their personal relationships

I still do not know what players performance on the field has to do with their dominance in their relationships .
maybe the answer lies under the Scottmans Kilt lol ?
Put it this way, you have insulted every person ever born including my late wife, my late mother, my daughter step daughter, son in law, grand-kids, as I say, everyone, even those in foreign lands, by repeatedly spouting the view that everyone will give it all up for the right price.

For that reason I am always a bit sus about your personal politics. No surprise there. As for the immediate issue at hand, Jerry said:
Have you ever been married mate. What the wife wants happens… no use arguing about it. You never win.

and you

said

Its not about the gender . It is about the most dominant character that wins feathered friend

Put it this way, you have insulted every person ever born including my late wife, my late mother, my daughter step daughter, son in law, grand-kids, as I say, everyone, even those in foreign lands, by repeatedly spouting the view that everyone will give it all up for the right price.

For that reason I am always a bit sus about your personal politics. No surprise there. As for the immediate issue at hand, Jerry said:

and you

said
I have no idea what you are on about feathered friend
This is your perception .

I have no idea what you are on about feathered friend
This is your perception .
I like you for your directness, for your unapologetic Manly support, and for not being afraid to voice unpopular views.
For the things I dislike, I equally pay you the respect of telling you.
If you choose to ignore, or play dumb, no skin off my nose.

I like you for your directness, for your unapologetic Manly support, and for not being afraid to voice unpopular views.
For the things I dislike, I equally pay you the respect of telling you.
If you choose to ignore, or play dumb, no skin off my nose.
I do not play dumb and back off either

The most dominant character wins meaning it is not about gender it is about character and there are strong characters and weak characters in both genders

Now if you choose to ignore . It is all up to you feathered friend .

I do not play dumb and back off either

The most dominant character wins meaning it is not about gender it is about character and there are strong characters and weak characters in both genders

Now if you choose to ignore . It is all up to you feathered friend .
Unfortunately it's not so simple, as I am (currently, temporarily) conferred with mod status, so I can't ignore a Silvertails member (well I can. but cannot formally 'ignore', if you know what I mean).
I think it's up to you, you've been called on a certain point, namely the topic of domination in marriage, so feel free to ignore if you're not up to a discussion.

Unfortunately it's not so simple, as I am (currently, temporarily) conferred with mod status, so I can't ignore a Silvertails member (well I can. but cannot formally 'ignore', if you know what I mean).
I think it's up to you, you've been called on a certain point, namely the topic of domination in marriage, so feel free to ignore if you're not up to a discussion.
I do not wan to ignore you . I will give you the respect of your argument .

So what is it that you do not understand about this ....

Dominance is not about gender . It is about character
There are strong and weak characters in both genders

What is it as you say about the English language here that has your feathers in a knot feathered friend ?

At last, a conversation.
Domination is not about gender.
Neither is it about character.
It is about power.
People of either gender (most commonly female) and people of 'good character' are commonly dominated by people of weak character. Who happen to have been born the boss's son.

At last, a conversation.
Domination is not about gender.
Neither is it about character.
It is about power.
People of either gender (most commonly female) and people of 'good character' are commonly dominated by people of weak character. Who happen to have been born the boss's son.
I do not see it that way

IMO ....Dominant people are strong characters .It is all about your character and what your are made of

You can be born the bosses son but that does not mean you will be a great dominant boss like your father

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8