• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Garrick is right up there with Tom for speed...according top the club. Nowhere near the slowest in the comp.

The club also told us that Tommie tore his hamstring getting put of the shower.

I believe what I see and he is slow.
Maybe slow per se isn't the right description, maybe its the complete lack of acceleration.

A 2 tonne truck can get to 100kmh but it takes 18 seconds.
Garrick is the 2 tonne truck of wingers.

The club also told us that Tommie tore his hamstring getting put of the shower.

I believe what I see and he is slow.
Maybe slow per se isn't the right description, maybe its the complete lack of acceleration.

A 2 tonne truck can get to 100kmh but it takes 18 seconds.
Garrick is the 2 tonne truck of wingers.
I can send you a couple of extra shovels if you need them to continue digging yourself this hole buddy.

I'll send you 4, just in case you decide to keep digging the DCE hole too.

Our backline has been our biggest weakness since Matai and Lyon retired...
We've had a TON of games in the last 20 matches where we have camped in opposition halves and walked away with 0 points..
Some of that blame falls on the halves, but alot has to do with the absolute duds we are carrying..
Your centres, wingers and fullback NEED to be scoring points... That's a fact...
Even if the halves struggle, those guys need to get over the stripe to earn their money..
When tom plays, it's great... He breaks a few tackles, draws a few defenders in, then puts his winger or centre In for a try...
When he doesn't play?? None of those guys score...
Look at the Morris twins... Even when the roosters halves don't fire, and teddy isn't "on" , those blokes STILL score 1-2 -3 trys a game...
For the last few seasons the top teams have come to the party with machine guns in their backlines while Manly continually show up with cap guns

After all the bashing that our Bozo gives this guy, it’s fitting that he should score a double today in sending off the real Bozo. I think that’s divine intervention and a sign that Scorpio is our man!
Massive game today, but he's been playing great for almost two months. Consistently making 100 very tough metres or thereabouts each weekend, and what about his defence.

Played well today, but geez a faster centre outside turbo and schuster would score some tries with all the space those two create.

He just gets reeled in far to quickly as seen many times today

But he did play well despite this and I like seeing everyone in the team get their moment in the sun

Played well today, but geez a faster centre outside turbo and schuster would score some tries with all the space those two create.

He just gets reeled in far to quickly as seen many times today

But he did play well despite this and I like seeing everyone in the team get their moment in the sun
I would have thought his defence today -- plus the bonus of two wonderful tries -- might finally end the negativity about Parker. But no.
Yeah yeah, he's not a fast centre, but he (and Harpo) are bloody great defenders.
Dylan who?

I would have thought his defence today -- plus the bonus of two wonderful tries -- might finally end the negativity about Parker. But no.
Yeah yeah, he's not a fast centre, but he (and Harpo) are bloody great defenders.
Dylan who?

It was more of an observation than overtly critical wasn’t it?

Surely that’s ok. He played well but capitalising on space is gonna be pretty important when the whips are Cracking

There is a lot to love about the way Parker plays, he would be a complete centre if he was only a bit faster

Not trying to bring down the euphoria everyone is rightfully feeling about today’s win.

Last edited:
It was more of an observation than overtly critical wasn’t it?

Surely that’s ok. He played well but capirilesinf in space is gonna be pretty important when the whips are Cracking

There is a lot to love about the way Parker plays, he would be a complete centre if he was only a bit faster

Not trying to bring down the euphoria everyone is rightfully feeling about today’s win.
I can see what you’re saying and I appreciate the disclaimer that comes with your post but....

very few players in the NRL are what I would call complete. I wouldn’t even call Tedesco the complete player. I can barely recall any stand out defence from him and sometimes he runs like a chook without a head.
Tom T I’d call complete...Cleary maybe.
Point is, it’d be great if Parker was another 20cm taller, a few yards quicker and had a great flick pass on him, but I could add a few wishes to every player’s kit bag.
At the end of the day, we could replace him with someone faster, but they wouldn’t have his heart, or his grit, or his reads in d, or his ability to completely swarm a player once he makes up his mind to shut the play down.
we don’t wanna be greedy when we have a player that is doing a wonderful job for us.

In saying all that, you are entitled to your opinion and you have made it clear that you are not senselessly bashing him.

I can see what you’re saying and I appreciate the disclaimer that comes with your post but....

very few players in the NRL are what I would call complete. I wouldn’t even call Tedesco the complete player. I can barely recall any stand out defence from him and sometimes he runs like a chook without a head.
Tom T I’d call complete...Cleary maybe.
Point is, it’d be great if Parker was another 20cm taller, a few yards quicker and had a great flick pass on him, but I could add a few wishes to every player’s kit bag.
At the end of the day, we could replace him with someone faster, but they wouldn’t have his heart, or his grit, or his reads in d, or his ability to completely swarm a player once he makes up his mind to shut the play down.
we don’t wanna be greedy when we have a player that is doing a wonderful job for us.
A perfect summation.
For me, the closest player there currently is to the 'textbook' centre is Zac Lomax, but even he doesn't tackle as well, nor run such hard lines, as Parker.
We've got Big Red. He's Manly to the core, and he is a vital link in the chain that is dragging us into premiership calculations.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8